LYC's - Blue 02 SLK Photoshoot :) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LYC's - Blue 02 SLK Photoshoot :)
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:54 PM
First photo shoot since I moved to San Antonio.

Josh
SLK 32

Re: LYC's - Blue 02 SLK Photoshoot :)
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:26 PM
looks good. The first ten pictures or so made me dizzy.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:20 PM
I never could get over the way those cars looked with the top up. They just don't look right.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:51 PM
I like it. Love the color, and the wheels fit it decently. BUT OMG I thought every house looked the same in my neighborhood, at least they painted them different colors lol.I can just see you giving directions. "It's the yellow one on the left".

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:44 PM
Looks great man, the cleanliness still makes it look modern even though the generation after next is almost here. I think that the 16 (or is it 22?) R171 multispokes would look awesome on your car too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:45 PM
By the way I got my hat today, did you get yours yet?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:50 PM
Looks clean, needs lowered

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:11 PM
Amazing color.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:39 PM
It's cute

Lower that summbitch

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:25 PM
wow... it must be nice to be LOADED.

very beautiful color.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:59 PM
Viper - Sucks to be me, but I didn't catch the Hat Deal in time on the PL. I did get the stickers though. Still waiting for those. I may have to start looking into some new rims, pot holes aren't nice to rims after a tropical storm.. : /

JL - I'm incognito this way! Close the garages and turn around a few times you'll be lost! Ha!

LowFire / Rabbit - I believe it's already sitting on Eibachs. I don't want to lower it anymore out where I am. Some of the drives are step getting in and out of.

Z yaaa - Some of these cars are very affordable after they age.

Joe - Thanks. I found out it's a rarity to find a MB in this color, much less the SLK32 AMG. Not how I planned, just how it worked out. MB won't give specific details but rumor has it around 100-200 or something with the blue color. As you can imagine, the majority are silver and black.

Silver - Panorama!

Mikey - I think they look good both ways

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, January 06, 2011 6:24 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I like it. Love the color, and the wheels fit it decently. BUT OMG I thought every house looked the same in my neighborhood, at least they painted them different colors lol.I can just see you giving directions. "It's the yellow one on the left".

JL if i remember correctly, your in the omaha/ bellevue papillion area. can i ask you, what the hell is with all the damn pastel colored houses? i mean holy crap i moved out here and thought that lisa frank designed some of the neighborhoods.

back on topic, nice car, wheels okay,

Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:52 AM
It's cute....but what's your husband drive?

Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:33 AM
Nice car

Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:41 AM
I'm not a big fan of Mercedes, but a Supercharged V6 is just fine with me, regardless of who made it. The pictures make it look small. Like, last generation MR2 small.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:20 PM
JakeLegend wrote:It's cute....but what's your husband drive?

Kinda funny coming from a Cavalier owner? I miss my Cavalier, but it was just as much a chick car!

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:34 PM
LYC wrote:

Kinda funny coming from a Cavalier owner? I miss my Cavalier, but it was just as much a chick car!

Former Cavalier owner.

i stepped up in my fat chick car game....i drive a jetta now

Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:57 PM
I had a GTI as well... my wife loved it! Haha.. was a fun car.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:59 PM
LYC wrote:Viper - Sucks to be me, but I didn't catch the Hat Deal in time on the PL. I did get the stickers though. Still waiting for those. I may have to start looking into some new rims, pot holes aren't nice to rims after a tropical storm.. : /

JL - I'm incognito this way! Close the garages and turn around a few times you'll be lost! Ha!

LowFire / Rabbit - I believe it's already sitting on Eibachs. I don't want to lower it anymore out where I am. Some of the drives are step getting in and out of.

Joe - Thanks. I found out it's a rarity to find a MB in this color, much less the SLK32 AMG. Not how I planned, just how it worked out. MB won't give specific details but rumor has it around 100-200 or something with the blue color. As you can imagine, the majority are silver and black.

Silver - Panorama!

Sorry, lame excuse though.

Thursday, January 06, 2011 6:20 PM
American Henchman wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I like it. Love the color, and the wheels fit it decently. BUT OMG I thought every house looked the same in my neighborhood, at least they painted them different colors lol.I can just see you giving directions. "It's the yellow one on the left".

JL if i remember correctly, your in the omaha/ bellevue papillion area. can i ask you, what the hell is with all the damn pastel colored houses? i mean holy crap i moved out here and thought that lisa frank designed some of the neighborhoods.

back on topic, nice car, wheels okay,

Seems to be a Celebrity and Hearthstone home thing. Celebrity built a lot of these cookie cutter neighborhoods. Find some custom built normal houses(which is rare in the Omaha suburbs it seems), and you get real houses... these pre-fabs are annoyingly similar.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:21 PM
Car looks great. I've never seen that style of Florida license plate, but it blends with your car well. Much better than the style with the orange seen here:

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:13 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:
LYC wrote:Viper - Sucks to be me, but I didn't catch the Hat Deal in time on the PL. I did get the stickers though. Still waiting for those. I may have to start looking into some new rims, pot holes aren't nice to rims after a tropical storm.. : /

Silver - Panorama!

Sorry, lame excuse though.

There is nothing lame about it. I prefer having paint on my bumper.

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:23 AM
Nice. I like how the license plate matches the car.

Friday, January 07, 2011 11:05 AM
TheInfamousEco wrote:Nice. I like how the license plate matches the car.

I'm glad several folks here caught that. I caught no end of hell from my ole neighbors and how gay it was for me to match my license plate to the car

Thanks for all the compliments as well!

Josh
SLK 32

Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:08 AM
JakeLegend wrote:
LYC wrote:

Former Cavalier owner.

i stepped up in my fat chick car game....i drive a jetta now

While the SLK design has not been very masculine (same fate happened to the Z3, and in the next two generations BMW has tried hard to make it more manly), drive one of the SLK32's or SLK55's and you'll be pretty damn impressed with such a small car, short wheelbase, and too much power.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search