Stuff for a 2000 Jimmy?? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for a 2000 Jimmy??
Sunday, March 06, 2011 1:07 PM
..Having a heck of a time finding local parts for the wife's Jimmy....Any suggestions where to find a grill, drivers heated power mirror, drivers visor, 6.5 " speakers ( stock )...... I darn sure am not going to the dealer..junks yards are way too far out and the want 90 bux for a mirror which is BS...but it is what it is..Any help would be appreciated....

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Re: Stuff for a 2000 Jimmy??
Sunday, March 06, 2011 6:20 PM
Late nights driving around suburbs with a cavalier full of tools? I mean uh... You'd be surprised at how many things just fall off these things late at night. Some crazy thing about GM's screw, nut and bolt suppliers having issues with things just plain falling off when these things are left in the dark.

Seriously though, post want ads for parts on local online classifieds. I'm getting rid of a bunch of junk on Kijiji lately with great success.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, March 07, 2011 3:37 AM
LOL @ stuff falling off......I did try Craigs, backpage, papers first..... I am one of those weirdos that believe i should try to buy from a local first ..... Most the people here in CT are hurting financially and such but really none are found or even advertised unless you buy the whole thing.. Would not be a problem if I had the room plus I only need a few things...Got some prices off ebay too buty can't find everything I need on there.....

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Monday, March 07, 2011 8:21 PM
welcome to the world of the s series trucks........................mirrors for the s10/s15 trucks up here (minnesota) is about 65 at a junk yard unless you find a private seller whos parting them out

i love these trucks though

Monday, March 14, 2011 10:08 AM
my 2000 LT was just totaled this morning. it had the heated mirrors what would switch if someone had there brights on behind me. it was loaded with everything you could get in a blazer even the bose sound system. i would go to a junk yard and get stuff there for them. my truck is from CT but it was in the crash down in GA so that's where its staying.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search