OMG M3......... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OMG M3.........
Friday, March 11, 2011 7:59 AM
I stumbled on this beauty while surfing through the million of BMW forums I lurk.

HOLY HELL

Man... I'd love to have this car.... omg

Re: OMG M3.........
Friday, March 11, 2011 8:12 AM
thats freaking hott right there

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, March 11, 2011 8:27 AM
Sploooooooge

Friday, March 11, 2011 8:28 AM
The immensity of the envy I have against that man...
Friday, March 11, 2011 10:05 AM
You owe me a pair of briefs...... omg. I love most BMWs to begin with... but this... gawd.

Friday, March 11, 2011 10:05 AM
I love that the body kit is so huge it makes the car look smaller. It looks like a 1 series with huge fenders.
I love it though it's not overdone and VERY cleanly executed. I'm still trying to figure out if it has matte paint because i can't tell.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, March 11, 2011 10:15 AM
Friday, March 11, 2011 11:20 AM
Yeah its really hard to tell on the paint because of the HDR. Sexy car though, I probably couldn't even afford the lug nuts though. Fail...
Friday, March 11, 2011 5:16 PM
Trevor Blesh wrote:Yeah its really hard to tell on the paint because of the HDR. Sexy car though, I probably couldn't even afford the lug nuts though. Fail...

Probably not considering BMW doesn't use lug nuts.

Friday, March 11, 2011 5:50 PM
ok, i know this is going to start an e-thug, my e-peen is bigger than yours argement, but im sorry most (but not all) people with BMWs are pretentious A-holes. do i love the engineering and beauty in BMW. YES. do i think they are amazing vehicles. YES. but in my experience, the owners are just dicks. am i saying Eternal is one of those. NO. i dont know you personally and this is just a general observation, not a pointed statement to you.

BTW, that car is absolutely jizztastic! love it

Friday, March 11, 2011 6:21 PM
The only complaint I have is the wheel gap in the front. The rear is perfect. Either way, beautiful car.

Friday, March 11, 2011 7:16 PM
I know what he looks like, now give me his address.

Friday, March 11, 2011 7:20 PM
No woman in the world will give me a boner as much as the one I have now.
Friday, March 11, 2011 9:02 PM
My biggest complaint is his rear wheel width. They look decent size, but not compared to the wide body he has. Would have been much better if he tucked a massive ass wheel back there. Instead of just using a huge wide body and a good size wheel with a low offset.

Friday, March 11, 2011 9:19 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:
Trevor Blesh wrote:Yeah its really hard to tell on the paint because of the HDR. Sexy car though, I probably couldn't even afford the lug nuts though. Fail...

Probably not considering BMW doesn't use lug nuts.

Thanks for informing me, I did not know that.
Friday, March 11, 2011 9:36 PM
I still know what you mean. I was just giving you a hard time. A lot of people don't know that though. BMW's use lug bolts. No idea why but makes it a PITA changing your wheels compared to studs and lug nuts.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 3:19 AM
Like the god damn VW's I owned. You have to hold the wheel at the right spot then insert the bolts. Best invention ever.
Saturday, March 12, 2011 3:23 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:My biggest complaint is his rear wheel width. They look decent size, but not compared to the wide body he has. Would have been much better if he tucked a massive ass wheel back there. Instead of just using a huge wide body and a good size wheel with a low offset.

They already are pretty wide already, but I have to agree. Something like a 395 tire would look tits in the rear.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:24 AM
With a wide body like that I agree. Its hard to tell from the pic though maybe its wider then it looks.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:24 AM
Oh dear god....<3

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:10 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:I still know what you mean. I was just giving you a hard time. A lot of people don't know that though. BMW's use lug bolts. No idea why but makes it a PITA changing your wheels compared to studs and lug nuts.

Which would probably be exactly why they use them. To deter people from jacking the wheels.

Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:13 AM
No, that's why they use wheel locks

Saturday, March 12, 2011 8:36 AM
looks bonerific... but whats under the hood to back up all those looks?

and you guys are insane, i cant even see how you'd fit anything bigger under the back!! LOL

meh on the yella brakes...

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:10 PM
A luxury car doesn't lend itself easily to the wide-body stance. The front fenders blend beautifully with the front bumper, but when you get the rears, there's no body lines to follow, so they just kind of jut out. I don't care much for the black hood vents either. Judging by everyone else's responses, though, it seems like I'm the only one who feels that way.

I have no signiture
Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:49 PM
^I dunno about luxury car, but luxury prce, yep.
Either way...
One wonders if it had a name plate of say... KIA, would it have the same positive reaction?

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search