GTR - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GTR
Monday, May 30, 2011 8:54 AM
Well this was from saturday




I am freaking pissed off i didn't realize i had stuff onthe lens





Re: GTR
Monday, May 30, 2011 9:07 AM
not a GTR but i don't feel like making more post for each car
this car was at 500 some thing hp at 22 psi and at 30 some thing psi its well over 700hp







Re: GTR
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:01 PM
that's not on your lens, man. Dust/ debris on the lens is very rarely that visible.
That's on your image sensor.

Take a Qtip to it VERY CAREFULLY.



Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:32 PM
Sick but I am in love with that Lexus.



Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:58 PM
jamie fix wrote:

that's not on your lens, man. Dust/ debris on the lens is very rarely that visible.
That's on your image sensor.

Take a Qtip to it VERY CAREFULLY.

oh yeah?

i've cleaned the sensor before




Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:07 PM
the rest






















Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:46 PM
There is a guy in somerset that has a dark grey gtr



Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:47 PM
every single time that you change lenses, it gets in there. If it's allowed to sit; it will never come off.

I've gone through MANY cameras because of this.



Re: GTR
Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:28 AM
OOOOOOH that Evo on Classics.



Re: GTR
Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:29 AM
Love that Lexus



Re: GTR
Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:56 AM
Eternal wrote:

Love that Lexus






RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...




Re: GTR
Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:05 AM
i had a crx that looked exactly like that one, minus the speed holes. bought it for $250, swapped the pedal assembly (previous owner swapped to a manual, didn't finish it), new clutch cable, changed the oil, sold it BACK to him for $300 and an ln2, he sold it for $400 to someone who replaced a fender, spraybombed it, and sold it for $2500. i don't understand hondas.



JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Re: GTR
Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:37 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:

i had a crx that looked exactly like that one, minus the speed holes. bought it for $250, swapped the pedal assembly (previous owner swapped to a manual, didn't finish it), new clutch cable, changed the oil, sold it BACK to him for $300 and an ln2, he sold it for $400 to someone who replaced a fender, spraybombed it, and sold it for $2500. i don't understand hondas.
the "speed holes" are really used for some thing. The car was getting to hot and it only has a have rad. Since them holes the temps went way down.




Re: GTR
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:11 PM
If those numbers are true, nice numbers. Other than that I don't care for it much at all. The engine bay is a complete wreck. Throwing CF covers doesn't automatically fix the engine bay. Given the 2JZ-GE setup is a lil harder to make clean like the GTE it can and has been done.

The design of the intake/throttle body on the 2jz-GE make it difficult. Which is why most people keep the engine cover.




Re: GTR
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:37 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:

If those numbers are true, nice numbers. Other than that I don't care for it much at all. The engine bay is a complete wreck. Throwing CF covers doesn't automatically fix the engine bay. Given the 2JZ-GE setup is a lil harder to make clean like the GTE it can and has been done.

The design of the intake/throttle body on the 2jz-GE make it difficult. Which is why most people keep the engine cover.

i seen both dyno slips




Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search