hello strangers! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hello strangers!
Friday, July 08, 2011 7:49 AM
Hey everyone, been awhile since i've been on the forum since i sold my J. person who bought it lives near me so i see it from time to time now i got a 09 caliber and a 07 r6. the bike is way more fun to mod then the car was Bike is far from done, just pick this one up about a month ago seeing i got hit at a red light and sold the old one. So far the bike has halos w/ projector headlights w/ hids. painted rear sets, custom blinkers in the pass peg brackets, seat cowl, limited wheels off of a 09, flush mounts, integrated tail and so on.
Just wanted to pop in say hi to everyone

Re: hello strangers!
Friday, July 08, 2011 8:26 AM
I don't want to be a debbie downer but I'm not a fan of either. The caliber is ok, but not feeling the kitted look. Never liked them in stock form either though. And the bike looks like you dumped it, replaced the damaged plastics and rattle canned em and left the 2 or 3 good plastics the red.... Just looks unfinised and half assed to me. Great looking bikes. I love the lones and shape but you ruined it with that paint job and the headlights are odd to me as well I dunno.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, July 08, 2011 8:52 AM
yeah the previous owner laid it down, it'll be painted this winter. as for the caliber. its a cheap car. that's a srt front end i put on it. i bought the car wrecked so i got very little money in it

Friday, July 08, 2011 10:42 AM
I like them both. The caliber looks good even though it isn't an SRT(which I hear they can move pretty decent).

I LOVE the R6. I like the color scheme and always like R6s(and the sort) with HID projectors.

Friday, July 08, 2011 11:37 AM
I like them both too, the bike espcially, good luck and keep em looking good!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, July 08, 2011 12:55 PM
very nice toys man.

best model r6 a person can buy, they look so sick. I think it looks just fine, red with the flat looks sick IMO.

Friday, July 08, 2011 4:31 PM
thanks guys, this is my 2nd r6. i love them- i didn't like the flat black w/ red at first but its def growing on me. We'll see this winter what color it ends up being

Friday, July 08, 2011 5:06 PM
My favorite body style of sport bike? Yes.... now, everyone's opinion is different as I proved with my first reply, but I think you should give white a serious consideration. Black seat, black piece here and there, clean white paint and the gold tubes and wheels looks AMAZING. R6 in white/gold/black is the ONLY crotch rocket I would consider buying, for what it's worth.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, July 08, 2011 5:32 PM
from what i hear, mod for mod the srt 4 calibre is faster in everyway then the srt4 neons...

Friday, July 08, 2011 10:55 PM
EvoFire wrote:from what i hear, mod for mod the srt 4 calibre is faster in everyway then the srt4 neons...

I have heard this as well... But I really don't like the styling as much in the calibers as compared to the neons. That is besides the point though.

Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:17 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:My favorite body style of sport bike? Yes.... now, everyone's opinion is different as I proved with my first reply, but I think you should give white a serious consideration. Black seat, black piece here and there, clean white paint and the gold tubes and wheels looks AMAZING. R6 in white/gold/black is the ONLY crotch rocket I would consider buying, for what it's worth.

do this. naow!

great looking toys man.

Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:57 AM
My favorite style of R6. My buddy just rebuilt the same style, I saw for the last time last night and it looks beautiful. All flat black (Cleared) with just the red Swoop on it..

I do agree though, I love white on bikes....mines going white this winter..

You live in Boston still? I live in roc but work off the Grider St Exit on 33 so im in buf every day pretty much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:58 AM

Monday, July 11, 2011 5:53 AM
yeah i'm still out in boston, moving closer to buff next week finally. it's so boring here. I'm in rochester often. i have family in Chili

Monday, July 11, 2011 4:04 PM
Well if you ever wanna ride let me know. I live in gates so im right next to chili

Monday, July 11, 2011 8:56 PM
sweet man, i know for sure i'll be in chili on the 22nd and if it's nice, on the bike!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:06 AM
Yeah Let me know, Ill be around. If you want to ride this weekend, there's a few of us heading down to www.rockandroar.com

Its a really fun ride.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:24 PM
i think with a good drop and set of wheels the caliber would be an okay loooking car. bike would look really nice with a good paint combo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:20 PM
sndsgood wrote:i think with a good drop and set of wheels the caliber would be an okay loooking car. bike would look really nice with a good paint combo.

I agree 100% about the drop and wheels.

Again, as for the bike, I like it as is personally.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:03 AM
sndsgood wrote:i think with a good drop and set of wheels the caliber would be an okay loooking car.

I've been trying to tell him this since he started working on the thing. He doesn't listen. Haha

Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:34 AM
yeah the front looks agressive then you see the height of the car and the stock wheels and its back to boring.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search