New Car - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Car
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:54 PM
Well guys, It has been forever since I posted on here. Many of you don't remember me as I kept pretty quiet on the boards here. I was Slowwhitefire. I had a 2003 Sunfire that for some time was one of the quicker bolt on only J's on here. I was wanting to get another J and I looked and looked, but I just couldn't find anything worthwhile. My father just retired and offered me a deal I couldn't pass up. I ended up buying his 2002 Mustang for $2500 . It's in awesome condition with only 49k original miles. The only drawback to me is that it's auto It's the base model V6. The only option is of course the slushbox.

Re: New Car
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:14 PM
I would be doing a manual transmission swap so fast. lol. nice deal on it though keeping things in the family is always great. enjoy the ride.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Re: New Car
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:18 PM
Culinary Graffiti wrote:I would be doing a manual transmission swap so fast. lol. nice deal on it though keeping things in the family is always great. enjoy the ride.

Lol yeah, it definitely leaves much to be desired in the "fun" department, but I just couldn't pass it up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search