Several Rides over the years(Warning multiple crappy cell pics) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Several Rides over the years(Warning multiple crappy cell pics)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 4:15 PM
Since the cav was totaled(thanks Jbody members for buying most of it)I moved on and bought a few rides Ive always wanted to have and trust me I was not the smartest shopper,I was on here for two-three years as biggsz24,met some cool folks and raced at the track with the JBOM guys but of all the cars I do miss the vert the most so here are the pics,feel free to jab,joke,etc;
The Cav before,a lot of work

Moved on to a '00 Buick Century not worth taking pics but did swap a full leather interior into out of a Regal Gran Sport,much better IMO

Onto the SHO,loved this car despite being a rust bucket,@245hp at the crank and a lot of torque it was fun

Moved onto this and, of course ran out of funds,sweet bike though and a clean one will still run with 750's of these days

The Thunderchicken,picked this up for $400,PO threw in all the gaskets needed,great buy,HIDS(no projectors)

Then the 95 2500 Ram 360,awesome work horse truck,sold it way under blue book but with gas prices,eh

Finally,and some here that I know are familiar with Vw's,good and bad it's a great car,yes parts are pricey if you do not know where to look,it's been a minor pain so far but @ 235k it still runs and drives like it should,96 Golf GTI VR6,GIAC chip, 2 1/4 Techtonics cat back exhaust,Blistein shocks and struts,needs some rust repair but overall a very fun little golf cart

Re: Several Rides over the years(Warning multiple crappy cell pics)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:07 PM
welcome back. long time no see. lol

Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:32 PM
lol,not the greatest collection of vehicles but I miss the cavy for the ease of working on it,the VW,especially a VR6 is a pain and can be expensive to fix but overall its WAY more fun and faster
Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:04 PM
welcome back

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search