Few changes to the BMW - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Few changes to the BMW
Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:18 AM
First of all...lol they were unplanned changes... I was pretty pissed.

Trashed fender, wheel (repairable), and bumper.

All's well that end's well, right? After a couple week I got her back better than ever.

M5 replica bumper

Projector fogs

and I finally was able to close on my first home. I'm so freaking exhausted of the process of getting this house I'm ready for a vacation.

Thanks for looking

Re: Few changes to the BMW
Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:40 AM
Approve! Makes me want to do a m front too.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:57 AM
Looks much better. I'm finishing buying my house right now and I know exactly what you mean.

Hurry up and wait... Hurry up and wait...You have 48 hours to do this, then wait a week. now you have 76 hours to do this.. Now wait...

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:06 AM
I approve fully

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:21 AM
the car i love. the front entrance on that house. damn. why the split level when you are not built into a hill and the over done front stairs. a nice railing system than that flimsy metal would make it look better and some landscaping. congrats on the house though. buy is stressfull but its awesome when it is all said and done.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:15 PM
Thanks guys.

Azncav (was static) wrote:Approve! Makes me want to do a m front too.

Do it man. It surprised me how low in cost BMW body parts can be. In some cases parts are cheaper than Cavy parts.

Copter wrote:Looks much better. I'm finishing buying my house right now and I know exactly what you mean.

Hurry up and wait... Hurry up and wait...You have 48 hours to do this, then wait a week. now you have 76 hours to do this.. Now wait...
Maaaaaaaaaan.... yes. It took me able 75 days to close. Every other day the bank called with issues needing this and that... and we cant do this on this day... may we can do it in a few weeks, etc. We need copys of bank statements... where were you 8PM last night? lol

American Henchman wrote:the car i love. the front entrance on that house. damn. why the split level when you are not built into a hill and the over done front stairs. a nice railing system than that flimsy metal would make it look better and some landscaping. congrats on the house though. buy is stressfull but its awesome when it is all said and done.

Thanks. I feel you. The house has definitely has things that can be tweaked, but I'll get to them maybe in a year or so. The house was built in 2006 so I I'm going to wait before changing a lot of stuff. Landscaping will probably be one of the first things though.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:44 PM
approved of both the car and the house

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:46 PM
were you able to get it done under the radar or insurance take care of it? Sucks to see and hear but looks amazing. silvers look very well matched.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:01 PM
wow looks like the truck took it like a bitch....

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:50 PM
Love the new front! House looks baller too!

Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:49 PM
Thanks!

Yeah that truck was trying to do a u turn and didn't see me next to them. *wham* The truck only suffered damage on that chrome bumper.

Yes, I got it done under the radar. What I did was order the bumper with my own money and then made the body pay me with the insurance check afterwards.

Also, the silver matches perfectly.

Friday, May 18, 2012 12:19 AM
Never in a million years would i think i would say this..... but i want your TrafficStars lol!

Friday, May 18, 2012 5:26 AM
One got bent in the accident. I have to take it to get repaired. Also, I think the offset would not work with your car.

Friday, May 18, 2012 6:48 AM
She looks good! Liking the bumper a bunch......

The house looks great too.

We just closed on ours and pick up the keys monday. I felt like I wanted to put my head through a wall the last few weeks.....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Friday, May 18, 2012 7:08 AM
what are the specs on yours?

Monday, May 21, 2012 9:56 AM
i like that front bumper on there, nice upgrade

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search