Another addition - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another addition
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:11 PM
got this for my christmas present to myself back on dec 14/2011. its a 2012 dodge mega cab diesel, got a 6" BDS long arm lift with dual stabilizers and traction bars, recon lights all the way around, 20x9 BMF novakanes in death metal wrapped in 35x12.5x20 Toyo Open Country M/T rubber, put in the bestop power running boards which extend/retract when the door is opened along with line x the boxe and put a rubber box mat in. interior got weathertek mats and thats it

she's been great thus far

i'll get some more pics as i added some mudflaps and some other stuff but weather hasnt been great

Re: Another addition
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:07 PM
Small POS. lol
Love it dude.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:10 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Small POS. lol
Love it dude.

compared to everyone elses, it is rather small which is crazy lol.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:58 PM
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:03 PM
cheap??

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:07 PM
What do yhou do for a living again? Street pharmasist hahah

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:08 PM
JUCNBST wrote:What do yhou do for a living again? Street pharmasist hahah

great another drug dealer joke............... neighbors asked me if thats what i do as well fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk

Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:50 AM
DAMN!!! That thing is a beast!! I was looking at those same rims for my Silverado but decided to run Fuel Boost rims. But in any event, nice truck. What's the MPG in that thing?
Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:42 AM
Not a fan of the headlights at all.

Gotta love powered running boards they are an awesome thing.

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:27 AM
that truck is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Nice man!

Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:36 AM
Nice truck, don't care for the lift but thats a personal taste.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:15 AM
01cavZ24 wrote:DAMN!!! That thing is a beast!! I was looking at those same rims for my Silverado but decided to run Fuel Boost rims. But in any event, nice truck. What's the MPG in that thing?

with the lift/tires and hauling a 7300lbs 26ft camper it was around 11mpg however it dont bother me, i got a company fuel card and they dont care about me using fuel

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:28 AM
needs bigger exhaust

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:53 AM
The Jew wrote:needs bigger exhaust

trying to find a mod friendly dealer and if i can find one, cai/programmer/full 5" turbo back exhaust along with the egr delete and intake elbow will be done and should make for better mpg/longevity of the truck and of course the almighty fun factor

Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:23 AM
Something to blend in on the streets and highways of Alberta?

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:34 AM
Bad ass my friend, VERY nice truck!

You have a turbo cav, a twin turbo SRT-8, and a massive lifted diesel truck.....you sir a winning at life.

I do understand about the drug dealer thing getting old, I have a buddy with an M3 and an A4 and he works like twice a month, most people assume he is in the pharmaceutical redistribution business, when really he just owns a company with his brother and they make a killing doing basically nothing.

There is a guy in my city with a range rover on 22's and for the longest time I wondered what he did for a living, turns out he just sells coke......so I mean, peoples assumptions aren't without some ground....LOL

Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:28 PM
Tony T Crams wrote:Something to blend in on the streets and highways of Alberta?

gotta blend lol

newt wrote:Bad ass my friend, VERY nice truck!

You have a turbo cav, a twin turbo SRT-8, and a massive lifted diesel truck.....you sir a winning at life.

I do understand about the drug dealer thing getting old, I have a buddy with an M3 and an A4 and he works like twice a month, most people assume he is in the pharmaceutical redistribution business, when really he just owns a company with his brother and they make a killing doing basically nothing.

There is a guy in my city with a range rover on 22's and for the longest time I wondered what he did for a living, turns out he just sells coke......so I mean, peoples assumptions aren't without some ground....LOL

yeah drug dealer bs gets old fast when i work typically 300+ days of the year in temps from -55*c to +40*c with no complaints. not really winning at life, just been good with the $ i do make is all. will only be the TT SRT-8 and the truck once the cavy sells, got some things on the go and cant justify having all the vehicles

Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:43 PM
You work up in the old sands I take it??

Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:43 PM
Holy fu¢k. I love this truck.
Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:04 PM
newt wrote:You work up in the old sands I take it??

nope, no oil sands here for this guy. i supervise/operate free standing snubbing units and hydraulic workover units currently

MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:Holy fu¢k. I love this truck.

thanks

Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:39 PM
For some reason, and maybe it's just me, but the the tires look proportionately too small for the girth of the truck. I know you can't go massively huge with that lift without hitting the wheel well ends, but it looks like you can get safe travel and still go a hair bigger. Just me. Otherwise I just hate the headlights and love the truck

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:03 PM
i meant cheap as in extremely expensive lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:47 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:For some reason, and maybe it's just me, but the the tires look proportionately too small for the girth of the truck. I know you can't go massively huge with that lift without hitting the wheel well ends, but it looks like you can get safe travel and still go a hair bigger. Just me. Otherwise I just hate the headlights and love the truck

tires will be bigger once these wear out however im meeting work max allowed tire size so to appease them and avoid any headaches, i ended up putting the 35's on however will end up with a 37x13.5x20 afterwards

headlights are a hate/love thing. im not too fond of them however with hid's they actually focus the light beam and dont blind the other drivers and with the amount of driving i do, being able to see clearly is key

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:32 PM
LAFNGAS wrote:

great another drug dealer joke............... neighbors asked me if thats what i do as well fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk

I was just joking and I've read some posts about how you've been crazy busy so builds arn't updaed regularly. The few people I've known, who have lots of mod'd vehicals that arn't cheap deal and work normal jobs as well. Just poking fun man, wish I had a badass job like you, I'd have some crazy fab tools in my garage, fast cav and a 6.1hemi or lsx in the 95 dakota.

Good luck sellin the cav, but doesn't it need a tune? I always see you giving Ryan @!#$ about getting a passportand going north to tune some frostback's cars.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:38 PM
JUCNBST wrote:
LAFNGAS wrote:

I was just joking and I've read some posts about how you've been crazy busy so builds arn't updaed regularly. The few people I've known, who have lots of mod'd vehicals that arn't cheap deal and work normal jobs as well. Just poking fun man, wish I had a badass job like you, I'd have some crazy fab tools in my garage, fast cav and a 6.1hemi or lsx in the 95 dakota.

Good luck sellin the cav, but doesn't it need a tune? I always see you giving Ryan @!#$ about getting a passportand going north to tune some frostback's cars.

i work like a savage cause i wanna do it while im young and yeah busy as hell.

cavy is tuned however thinking ryans expertise would be great to have a once over and at the same time get him to tune some of the other guy's cars up here

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search