1st full paint job.. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1st full paint job..
Friday, September 07, 2012 7:53 AM
Been working this truck for about 2 months for a friend and finally got it finished up yesturday...its full 2 tone base clear....first time laying down base coat (other than small stuff) and first time ever spraying clear..was very happy with it..doesnt have the 1st run in it. just let me know what you think....im retty happy with the outcome..

Re: 1st full paint job..
Friday, September 07, 2012 8:03 AM
Looks good. There's a truck up here that's an exact duplicate of it, right down to the rims and tires.

Friday, September 07, 2012 3:19 PM
Wow, look like you're a natural.

good job.

Friday, September 07, 2012 4:33 PM
Looks good man! Next time just mask the wheel wells off tighter. But for now just get some Brake Clean and clean them off and your good to go

Friday, September 07, 2012 8:49 PM
Does look nice just either polish out the headlights if they can be or buy some new ones rock auto.And def polish the tail lights those normally come back with ease unlike the headlights.Nice work.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 4:43 PM
Oh I could make them both look like new if I wanted....but the guy was giving me trouble about paying so I just left it to bare minimum.lol but I appreciate the good comments.. Im pretty happy with how everything came out. It sucks its a old farm truck

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:46 PM
Very good job.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search