Added to my collection! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Added to my collection!
Friday, January 25, 2013 1:05 AM
So, a couple of months ago I got in a accident and the passenger door and framing under it on my fire got destroyed...to make it short it was his fault and ins. Paid me 2k for the damage and didnt total the car. With that money I was looking to invest in another car so I bought a 97 Mitsubishi eclipse rs.. Unfortunately for me I didnt realize I would have to wait 8 months for the bonded title to come back from the state (ga) well in that time Im stuck driving a busted car also took the time to fix it up a bit (new bumper, headlights and got a deal on a cf hood, also changed the p/s pump and valve cover gasket) so at this time it looking pretty good but still runs a bit rough but with no title I could do NOTHING with it and get sick of it in the yard...so about a month ago I started wheeling and dealing I agreed to a even trade for a 98 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo. Well the title finally arrived 3 days ago and I had the eclipse loaded up on my dads car hauler and made the swap asap. And im loving it...the jeep need some maintenance work and a few exterior fixes due to a fender bender, but it runs like a champ and has a very strong 4.0 inline 6... As soon as I get it up to par it will be my DD and I will be swapping my fire back to stock ( removing my 00-02 gt bumper, evil eye hood, and full exaust along with extras) and im going to attempt to get at least 1000 out of it since its still a decent car and very reliable...but i won't be getting out of the j-game...i plan on finding a cheap sunfire maybe with mechanical problems and swapping my parts on it and completing my build .........ill upload some pics later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search