Where im at now. G35 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where im at now. G35
Monday, September 16, 2013 10:44 AM
I still get on jbody and browse almost every day. I haven't owed the cav for years now, seems like yesterday I bought the thing. Some of you know after I sold the cav I bought a 350z, drove it for about 3 years, modded it some, and eventually sold it due to needing just a little more room. Its replacement was a G35 coupe. Basically the same car, just newer, less miles, more room, and a little more "luxury". I bought this car about a month ago bone stock with 25,500 miles, within two weeks threw some stance ss coilovers, stance rear camber arms, stance toe arms, catback exhaust, and some new shoes.

Its nice to still see some of the names I remember on here. It seems like a lot has died down unfortunately, hope everyone is doing good! Onto some pics.

Thanks for looking!

Re: Where im at now. G35
Monday, September 16, 2013 5:02 PM
Nice, I'm a fan of both the g35 and z. They sound great too.

Monday, September 16, 2013 10:21 PM
Dat ass!

Monday, September 16, 2013 11:02 PM
Very clean, I dig it!!
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:12 PM
Car looks great!!

FU Tuning

Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:53 AM
Super clean. After seeing all your other work, didnt expect to come into this thread and see any less!

Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:54 PM
Thanks everyone! Its still a work in progress. Im trying to get the fitment "right". Trying to make a +15 spacer fit up front and a +10 fit the rear to put me at +0 and +5. This is my first attempt at a little fitment, and I must say it sure is a full time job, Ive already bought and sold spacers I thought I could fit as well as tires, trying to narrow it all down to get the fitment right while still being able to drive daily. Hopefully within a few weeks I will have some updated pics of a more flush fitment.

Thanks for looking everyone, hope all you guys are doing good!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:10 PM
Ya know what.... Pretty sure I have seen you before in my travels, I can't say exactly which part of WV it was in, since I've been on every major interstate through there.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:36 AM
T3e Cody wrote:Ya know what.... Pretty sure I have seen you before in my travels, I can't say exactly which part of WV it was in, since I've been on every major interstate through there.

cool man, I live in Parkersburg, so that's probably where its been.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search