Add Some Excitement - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Add Some Excitement
Sunday, October 15, 2017 4:52 PM
...It's an SR250 Exciter

Bad joke I'm sure.

Anyways... I was more of less pushed into "doing something" by a family friend, and it's been a decent way to waste time

This was the bike on the 3rd of October

This was to 4th

The 6th

9th

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.

Re: Add Some Excitement
Sunday, October 15, 2017 4:55 PM
... and the 15th of October

Still waiting on a battery but, I scored those flat drag handle bars and that brand new Dunlop tire for 25 bucks at a swap meet.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:27 PM
I hate waiting on packages

Monday, October 23, 2017 12:55 PM
Battery Showed up finally, mocked up this muffler.
Made the one rear bracket, need to weld the other side later.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:51 PM
Cut those extra loops off of the frame that had been used for the rear foot pegs
...and remade the muffler bracket for that same reason.

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:56 PM
hard to choose between riding one last time before the snow flies or painting the front forks.

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 9:57 PM
why not both?

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:14 PM
Oedwards wrote:why not both?

because of my indecisiveness related to what color to paint the non-chromed parts of the front forks.

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:49 PM

Painted the fork tubes, because reasons.

Sunday, November 12, 2017 5:03 PM

painted the hub on the front rear black and the backing plate on the front drum bronze

Friday, November 17, 2017 5:59 PM
I painted some stuff, think the color combo was decided.

Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:30 AM
I dig it!

Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:58 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search