The First Sketches of the Cobalt SS! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The First Sketches of the Cobalt SS!
Friday, March 04, 2005 6:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 3, 2005
CobaltSS.Net

We have all seen the final production model of the Cobalt SS but how many of us got to see the Cobalt before it took a physical form? Among the many active members of the first and most popular Chevy Cobalt website, a GM designer released a few of the first SS sketches for the first time today.

In his sketches, the SS is shown with a few aggressive body kit styles and a black model is shown featuring racing stripes and 19” gunmetal wheels. One of the other drawings resembles an aggressive smaller Corvette.

The Cobalt SS is currently in production at the GM Loardstown plant in limited quantities among the full production of the Cobalt Coupe. According to our source, all SS models are immediately shipped off.

For full details see:
http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1457

__
CobaltSS.net - Chevy Cobalt Enthusiasts

Re: The First Sketches of the Cobalt SS!
Friday, March 04, 2005 7:38 PM
I wanna see this "aggressive smaller Corvette". In his sketch it resembles a Mustang to me. I'm still undecided about the car. Isn't really my taste. I'd rather buy a used Corvette over a new Cobalt.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Friday, March 04, 2005 9:39 PM
Um, your link doesn't work.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, March 04, 2005 11:26 PM
links done

...repost maybe?????
Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:40 AM
B Malkins wrote:links done

...repost maybe?????

Yep, I guess he was not authorized to show those. GM reps signed up on the board within minutes. He deleted his posts until he can get proper permission.

__
CobaltSS.net - Chevy Cobalt Enthusiasts

Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:42 PM
Baa, please...
Why don't they show the actual drawing, clay model, and car on what GM had ready to go for the 2000 redone again in 2002 model year and scaped once more. Which all were shelved because GM's customer clinics did not approve.
Now thats news!

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search