srt-10 vs hyundai vid. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
srt-10 vs hyundai vid.
Friday, April 08, 2005 9:15 PM
not shure if its been here yet but here ya go.http://home.comcast.net/~namtellum/srt10vshyundai.wmv

Re: srt-10 vs hyundai vid.
Friday, April 08, 2005 9:30 PM
meh
he beat a truck
sure a fast one but still

Friday, April 08, 2005 10:43 PM
Thats the gayist shiz iv ever seen. Period.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:23 AM
it might be gay but it will smoke anything you own. and the p.o.s. in your sig.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:28 AM
Yea, and what info are you basing this on, where are the dynos for this car and the one in my sig, whats the times they run, how about u back up what u say before u run ur mouth.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:33 AM
dude that truck is capable of running in the 12's on slicks and from a roll traction is outta the equasion. so therefore it will own a p.o.s. mustang. straight up power means nothing its power to weight ratio, which i'm will to bet the hyundai has a better ratio than a mustang.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:37 AM
yea in case u didnt notice that p.o.s mustang is the new gt 500, 450 hp. It doesnt weigh as much as the srt-10 and it can run 12's on its street tires, so with slicks were gonna say 11's so that hyundai aint go shiz on it.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:39 AM
one thing the stang has on the hyundai is about 30-40k more price tag.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:41 AM
yea, so what, way to avoid the point. my p.o.s you say is faster than that hyundai. deal with it.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:49 AM
sorry but i don't think its your p.o.s. and never will be
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:51 AM
why are you hatin so much the kid took a 4g63 out of a eclipse and put it in a hyundai thats pretty bad ass if you ask me. i'd like to see you pull off that kinda @!#$. and have it actually run.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:52 AM
and your talkin bout a car that won't even be out for like another year so knowone knows what its gonna do at the track.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:58 AM
why am i sittin here arguing with some dude i dont know, its a waste of time, how do i know what that car can do its never been to a track, why didnt he just get an eclipse, how can u assume i will never be able to afford that car, u dont know me, these posts are pointless.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:16 AM
Funny thing is, this is the only forum I visit where you have the most "car vs. truck" threads. S10s, F150s, etc... Vs. My Jbody.

Stock for stock, my 2.2 will kick your 2.2s A$$!
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:32 AM
one thought to ponder. which would you be proud to take your woman on dates and around town. Hyundai...SRT-10...GT 500 ... thats right SRT-10 and the GT 500.

How's it feel to get beat by a pickup!
Ask yourself one question punk..That Thing Got A HEMI?
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:48 AM
Wooo look my penis is bigger than yours!!!!

*On topic* That's pretty quick for a Hyundai.

11.945 @ 113.10
Saturday, April 09, 2005 4:03 PM
but what if you were on your date in your fancy car and got owned by some kid in a hyundai. that would be really embarassing.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 5:44 PM
i am voting hyundai

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:51 PM
i am also voting hyundai. that totally kicks ass!

96 2.2 5speed
**SOLD**
Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:12 PM
and i think you should both shut the @!#$ up.

i agree with zunit.

@!#$ that piece of @!#$ hydaianai or however those @!#$boxes are named, that car is trash and always will be along with every other import. @!#$ imports, little economy draining pieces of @!#$.

@!#$ u all. i hate each of you.

-Borsty
Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:52 PM
I will say It again Hyundia makes great cars. I know from experence as a factory tech. Also that hyundia in the video is hardly even a hyundia any more, plus its like an 89.

1979 Impala Sport Coupe Aeroback

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:40 PM
jimmythekid1 wrote:I will say It again Hyundia makes great cars. I know from experence as a factory tech. Also that hyundia in the video is hardly even a hyundia any more, plus its like an 89.

uhm my hyundai was a pos
sorry
not all of it was companies fault but some of it was

Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:04 PM
BORSTY YOU MAY NOT HAVE MY BABIES!!!!

96 2.2 5speed
**SOLD**
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:05 PM
The bottom line is that no matter how fast that P.O.S Hyundai is, its still just that - a P.O.S. Hyundai - and it will never be anything more. It will still be an ugly, poorly built, uncomfortable, unreliable, piece of crap that is good for nothing but straight 1/4 mile runs.

Who cares how fast it is? I'd take a Mustang GT500 any day over that little piece of @!#$. If I was sitting at a light and he went flying past, I would just shake my head in shame, because I would be driving a respectable muscle car, while he would still be driving a POS Hyundai. And I've never known a girl who was impressed by a 10 year old stripped-out riced-out Hyundai, no matter how much of a sleeper it may be

My CarDomain Page
Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:17 AM
i don't think he cares what the car looks like. its a BEATER,as in he can beat the hell out of it and not get all pissy if he breaks something. its built for fun and thats it not to go out pimpin on a saturday night. i bet if it was a cavaler you all be on his nuts. get a life losers.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search