megasquirt vs emanage? - Page 2 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: megasquirt vs emanage?
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:53 PM
my buddy is in a group buy for his car club, non gm, for a megasquirt, and th guys hes buying his unit from offer a plug and play harness, any chance someone would wanna make some cash and put somehting like tihs together? think it would be a great money maker

parting out my built and boosted 97 z24 so4x4.com/cavy.html for pics and a parts list

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:41 AM
It'd be a major pain in the ass to do with our cars because of the differences in the PCM's.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:58 AM
yeah thats a shame, i mgonna do some looking around on here and see if i can find a wiring diagram on here for all of this to see just what ill be getting myself into

parting out my built and boosted 97 z24 so4x4.com/cavy.html for pics and a parts list
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:08 AM
so with ms do you remove the factory computer or just tie in with it?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
boost will be soon for me....
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:19 AM
from my understanding megasquirt can function as a standalone or a piggyback fuel computer. but the ignition part of it is pretty complicated so guys are mostly running it as a piggy bak fuel computer. someone please correct me if im wrong

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search