95 harness pin out - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
95 harness pin out
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:09 PM
Hey everybody. Did a search on harness pin identification, and re-pining and nothing, so here goes. I'm trying to track down a wiring issue I have on my boosted 2.3L and was wondering if anybody has any info. on the pin wiring at he blue and clear connectors. I need to know which pin is which. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Time to get it going again.....

Re: 95 harness pin out
Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:34 AM
I'm pretty sure if you go on AutoZone.com and look up the service manual, you can get the pinouts for the 95's. Or, it's in the back of a Haynes manual.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Friday, April 23, 2010 3:25 PM
Thanks man. I tried the Autozone route too and found the same info. that I have. What I'm looking for exactly; and they might not even have that info, is if you took you blue and clear weather pack connector and looked at the pin outs that they would be labelled pin for pin. I'm not even sure if anybody has that detailed info . of the pining.

Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:56 AM
That info is on the wiring diagrams dude. They're labeled, one is C1 and C2 (not sure how many connectors are on the 95). Then you'll see identification on the diagram that says if it's C1 C2 or etc. Then you'll have a pin number. Additionally it'll show wire color as well.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Saturday, April 24, 2010 2:16 PM
Oh , so the pin number is labelled on the connector itself or did I misunderstand that for it being labelled on the diagram. Sorry for being retarded in advanced, I'm mechanically inclined, rather than electrically. Thanks for being patient.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:39 AM
yes, its labelled on the connector. and you can find the diagram at the end of the haynes manual.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:28 PM
Mitchell and All-Data.

Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:50 PM
I have the 95 service manuals in my storage closet. If you still need that info, let me know and I might can find the time to dig them out.

Sunday, June 06, 2010 4:50 PM
I can fax it when I get back to work in 2 weeks...

Chirs

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Saturday, June 12, 2010 3:09 PM
Sorry about the delay guys, but thanks a lot, took care of it and running much better.

Monday, June 28, 2010 4:37 PM
What ECU are you tuning with. I have a unreleased v5 tunerpro update for the 16196285

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search