HP TUNERS - VE TABLE/INJECTOR CONSTANT -IS MY TUNER DOING IT RIGHT? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HP TUNERS - VE TABLE/INJECTOR CONSTANT -IS MY TUNER DOING IT RIGHT?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:01 PM
Hey,

I have been reading and watched dyno results on youtube of eco cavalier getting 160 whp with no STAGE 3 cams, bigger TB, pulley etc (Just I/H/E tranny and engine mounts). I don't know if my tuner is doing it correctly. The first and only time I got tuned he had never tapped into a cavalier ECU. I have been reading about the VE tables and what to do there. I'm sure he knows this. He is one of very few tuners in the Tampa Bay area. I wanted to print him out some information to try and do when tuning my car. I am about to be re-tuned with LE5 MANIFOLD and LSJ INJECTORS.. I wish there was a cheat sheet to follow on HP TUNERS at least the basics to get him on the right track. My current WHP is close to mid 150's. I now feel I should have way more. HOw are some of these cars getting 160 whp with less mods??

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Re: HP TUNERS - VE TABLE/INJECTOR CONSTANT -IS MY TUNER DOING IT RIGHT?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:05 PM
Will SHIFTED's VE TABLE TUNING THE EASY WAY cover it? I was going to print it out. The AFR seems to be an issue. With no wideband installed, I don't know how my tuner is going to get that right enough

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:06 PM
I doubt people are really getting 160whp on less mods.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:52 PM
So my whp sounds reasonable or could be better? HPT advice?

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:24 AM
its hard to be exact without a wideband, you should get one if you want good results

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search