getting tune next week - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
getting tune next week
Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:16 AM
hey guys,

im going to going in to get tuned next week. i am getting my 3" pully put on on tuesday. i have my heat exchanger working and my meth kit 75% installed and will be working in time for the tune. the only thing i dont have yet are 42# injectors which i will be ordering here soon.

my question is, is there anything that i should mention to my tuner so that hes not surprised by anything? ie: injector constants or anything like that, im not familiar with the whole tuning process myself. and is there anywheres that i can go to get a base sc tune from?

thanks

M62 KIT for sale PM ME

Re: getting tune next week
Friday, August 27, 2010 1:24 PM
total blackout wrote:hey guys,

im going to going in to get tuned next week. i am getting my 3" pully put on on tuesday. i have my heat exchanger working and my meth kit 75% installed and will be working in time for the tune. the only thing i dont have yet are 42# injectors which i will be ordering here soon.

my question is, is there anything that i should mention to my tuner so that hes not surprised by anything? ie: injector constants or anything like that, im not familiar with the whole tuning process myself. and is there anywheres that i can go to get a base sc tune from?

thanks
What tune are you currently on? If you are the GMPP SC tune, you will need another PCM to tune as the SC tune is not editable. And then, you would need to make sure that your tuner is aware that he would be tuning an alpha-n system. This usually seems to scare people away... If you already have the 2.5BAR sensors installed, he will need to fake the tune unless you reinstall the old sensors.. I have done plenty of them, not too bad.. Tell your tuner to have fun!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search