What do you see here?? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What do you see here??
Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:12 PM
Look at the injector duty cycle and the O2 mv. These runs are under WOT. Been battling this problem for months now. Any thoughts? Goes lean and no other sensors mess up. Have not been able to tune it out or figure out whats up with it...

3400 SWAP DONE. 187WHP 212TQ (14.2 @100MPH NA) 240WHP 310TQ (N2O)

Re: What do you see here??
Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:05 PM
Just sent you a PM. I might be able to help ya out.
Monday, November 01, 2010 3:34 AM
Do you have a wideband on the car? I do not see it reading in HPT.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 01, 2010 1:27 PM
No I do not have a wideband wired in yet. I have a narrowband, which reads completly lean when this is acting up. Its only when I really take off hard that it does this. If I just roll into the throttle its absolutely fine.

Monday, November 01, 2010 5:16 PM
Nitrous Nate wrote:No I do not have a wideband wired in yet. I have a narrowband, which reads completly lean when this is acting up. Its only when I really take off hard that it does this. If I just roll into the throttle its absolutely fine.

Without a wideband we are shooting in the wind. I have had my narrowband read rich when I was lean on my wideband and the other way around.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 01, 2010 6:25 PM
Sounds like your MAF is off..... Are you running it MAF only, or MAF/VE ?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:57 AM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
Nitrous Nate wrote:No I do not have a wideband wired in yet. I have a narrowband, which reads completly lean when this is acting up. Its only when I really take off hard that it does this. If I just roll into the throttle its absolutely fine.

Without a wideband we are shooting in the wind. I have had my narrowband read rich when I was lean on my wideband and the other way around.
x2 Get a wideband in there and tune the car properly. My best guess is that it goes lean in open loop (PE) because the fueling is untuned.

If you still have a situation AFTER you commanded PE afrs equal the afrs shown on the wideband, at least we know it's not a fuel tuning issue, but i bet it responds 100% better when its tuned properly.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:13 PM
I see, thanks for the advice guys.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search