In need of a file....... - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In need of a file.......
Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:01 PM
2000 and 2001 LD9 Reflash, Auto trans... I have them both, but an looking for others..... If you have one, please let me know... Will explain later...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: In need of a file.......
Saturday, November 27, 2010 3:28 PM
I have an o1 manual file and benhams which is believe is an auto file, but i think he got that file from you?
Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:18 PM
I dunno... Basically I'm having an issue with my wife's file..... It won't read any timing advance. No PID or anything for it. I have tried EVERYTHING! I'm running out of ideas.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:26 AM
I have an auto supercharger flash. Not sure if its 00 or 01 but it is one or the other. PM me your email and I will send it.

Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:43 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:I dunno... Basically I'm having an issue with my wife's file..... It won't read any timing advance. No PID or anything for it. I have tried EVERYTHING! I'm running out of ideas.....

Was it reading timing advance ever before? Ive been out of the loop with hpt updates but maybe there's a problem with the 2.23 beta update if you have it? I know when i first got my hpt it wouldn't read my file and i had to wait for the 2.22 update.
Monday, November 29, 2010 6:31 AM
SO_hardcore wrote:
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:I dunno... Basically I'm having an issue with my wife's file..... It won't read any timing advance. No PID or anything for it. I have tried EVERYTHING! I'm running out of ideas.....

Was it reading timing advance ever before? Ive been out of the loop with hpt updates but maybe there's a problem with the 2.23 beta update if you have it? I know when i first got my hpt it wouldn't read my file and i had to wait for the 2.22 update.
I swear it did, but have used another tuners HPT and laptop (without 2.23xxxxxxxx loaded) and same thing happened. I went to look for an old log with that I swear it was logged on, but its on my old laptop with a dead battery and shot wall charger... I was going to load a completely different file and see if it reloads....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, November 29, 2010 2:18 PM
i just went and double checked Benhams file which i believe is an 01 auto file, is reading timing advance. On your wifes car is it showing up as a supported parameter on the table display?
Monday, November 29, 2010 5:14 PM
SO_hardcore wrote:i just went and double checked Benhams file which i believe is an 01 auto file, is reading timing advance. On your wifes car is it showing up as a supported parameter on the table display?
No.... And Benham got his starter file from me.... Send it to me and let me check and see if its the same one I sent him....

pnptuning@gmail.com

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, November 29, 2010 8:04 PM
sent
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search