Want Hp Tuners - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Want Hp Tuners
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:28 AM
Anyone have Hp tuners for sale, Standard or Pro version ???

Boost Lover

Re: Want Hp Tuners
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 7:17 PM
Make sure you don't get an older unit make sure if you buy used that it is the newer unit

see ya!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:46 AM
go with the pro, if you plan on actually doing any tuning thats what you will need

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:01 AM
I have a pro I never used. thought I lost it so I bought a new one.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:27 PM
Stardard version is perfect for me becaus i don't use 0-5v input and i never data loging over 5 minutes without laptop but Pro version do job also

Boost Lover
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:21 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:go with the pro, if you plan on actually doing any tuning thats what you will need

You can still log 5V inputs with standard, it just takes some extra ingenuity.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, May 05, 2011 9:23 AM
worthless nonsense that isnt worth the time and even if you did get AFR to log in that manner, you still cant log anything else, say if you have a ecotec and wanted to wire up a gm 3 bar map sensor to log boost, or you have a pyrometer and you want to log EGT also, you can log up to 4 inputs with the pro

But if you dont see the value in that, your prob not going to be that precise with your tuning anyway, so have at it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, May 05, 2011 9:31 AM
You can log up to two inputs with Standard, one through your AC pressure sensor and the other through your EGR valve. I'm sure you could find other inputs as well if you needed them.

Pro has it's place, no doubt about that, but standard isn't as useless as people make it out to be.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search