injector constant when running the LD9 reflash - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injector constant when running the LD9 reflash
Monday, June 06, 2011 12:59 PM
Hey guys I'm curious what injector sizes you use to figure out the constant when you run the LD9 reflash on an Ln2 or an eco. Do you use the stock motor's injector size and then bigger injectors or would you use the injector size for the reflash and whatever your stepping up to? We're going to start tuning on my buddies car next weekend and I was curious which way to start with the constant.

Thanks

Re: injector constant when running the LD9 reflash
Monday, June 06, 2011 1:37 PM
I usually use the formula as if it were still on the LD9, the adjust +/- from there......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 06, 2011 2:04 PM
Ford green tops are being used so then your saying it would be 29.5/42*.32359 = .22728 +/- correct?

Save your money. It might be worth something someday.

Monday, June 06, 2011 2:20 PM
use the GM Reflash constant for the 310cc injectors that it would come with then adjust for whatever injectors your going to use.

FU Tuning

Monday, June 06, 2011 2:48 PM
Cool, thanks for the responses guys...as stated Rare5spd will be helping us get the tuning done.

Monday, June 06, 2011 4:53 PM
JUCNBST wrote:Cool, thanks for the responses guys...as stated Rare5spd will be helping us get the tuning done.
I may have a decent file for you guys to start with... I'm assuming this is for a "certain" car Either way, RARE, PM me your number and email and I will get you the file....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 06, 2011 7:28 PM
Ryan thats very nice of you to help Ron out I'm kinda excited to see said file....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:15 AM

Monday, June 06, 2011 7:33 PM
JUCNBST wrote:Ryan thats very nice of you to help Ron out I'm kinda excited to see said file....:d
I feel bad I have not made it back to do the tune, but life has been crazy. I have been sitting here for the last 4 hours answering questions my lawyer sent me regarding the lawsuit against the city. Any/all side work I have done/been doing has been funding my lawyer, not me...... Either way, I am more than happy to help. I just wished he did not run into all the issues he did when I was there to tune it.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 4:14 AM
Ryan, @!#$ happens and thats what makes life interesting or a complete pain in the ass....at least your able to keep enough money coming in to help with legal fee's many people can't. I hope it works out for you in the end. Next time your up in Chicago land I'll buy ya a few beers or shots of jack for helpin out since we didn't hit up the bar after my car got tuned last time. How's your old lady's car doing? I haven't seen any updates on it lately.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search