Out of state tuning possible? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Out of state tuning possible?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:23 PM
This is probably about 3 years away based on my personal schedule, but I just purchased a turbo kit from a member. I hope to put it on winter 2012 or 13.

Is it possible to drive my car quite a distance if I turn the boost way down?

I have a local friend who owns a shop big into subaru's, but want someone who knows more about j's. I am taking my sweet time with my convertible and really don't want to just settle on a so so tune.

Sig'less since '02!

Re: Out of state tuning possible?
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:44 AM
Where are you at/from?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:02 AM
I'm in Hammpton virginia, but I have family very close to cincinnati. I was hoping to bring my car out when I visit one summer. I am trying to build similar to you and like everyone else, bow to your expertise. Right now my block is bare so I am just getting parts one at a time to complete something similar to you.

Sig'less since '02!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:43 PM
redbeansandrice wrote:I'm in Hammpton virginia, but I have family very close to cincinnati. I was hoping to bring my car out when I visit one summer. I am trying to build similar to you and like everyone else, bow to your expertise. Right now my block is bare so I am just getting parts one at a time to complete something similar to you.
I am sure we can arrange something when you get it together... I have a dyno ready in Dayton.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:55 PM
When are ya gonna be back up to tune Davids car??? I PM ed you about maybe getting mine done too but never heard back.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:30 PM

QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
redbeansandrice wrote:I'm in Hammpton virginia, but I have family very close to cincinnati. I was hoping to bring my car out when I visit one summer. I am trying to build similar to you and like everyone else, bow to your expertise. Right now my block is bare so I am just getting parts one at a time to complete something similar to you.
I am sure we can arrange something when you get it together... I have a dyno ready in Dayton.

Thanks , I look forward to it. I will Pm you with a few questions offline.

Rick

Sig'less since '02!
Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:10 AM
Roofy wrote:When are ya gonna be back up to tune Davids car??? I PM ed you about maybe getting mine done too but never heard back.
I will check my PMs. i may have overlooked it on accident.. As for David's car, Waiting to see when he can so I can make the plans to make it there...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search