Interest for a New Tuning with HPT Guide Sticky - Page 8 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Interest for a New Tuning with HPT Guide Sticky
Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:31 AM
the Jew wrote:last i heard he was in FL on vacation for a wedding so not sure if he is back home yet or not
I'm home now... Now its time to play catch up with all the work I have not been able to get to.... Lots to do!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, May 27, 2011 5:41 AM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
jmarks82 wrote:I can spot you some money! For some special favors!!

We are almost ready to go!!

LoL.... I need to find a day thats good for both you guys and David... Knock 3 of em out in the day....

You let us know, im ready whenever starting the weekend of June 4th HIt me up.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, May 27, 2011 12:06 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:

LoL.... I need to find a day thats good for both you guys and David... Knock 3 of em out in the day....

June 4th is out... I already told JMarks that too... I'm waiting on my boss to get back to see when I can get a weekend off approved....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, May 27, 2011 12:09 PM
Sounds good man.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, May 30, 2011 8:49 AM
cant wait. You found me at hptuners looking for histograms. I think that will help alot to spot trouble areas in the tables.
Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:24 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:

David, text me your number.... I need to see if a few other dates will work for you and the Marks Bros.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, June 02, 2011 1:50 PM
Lol that would be sweet to knock 3 out in one day haha!

Still cant wait to see what you can do with mine!

Sunday, June 05, 2011 11:35 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Lol that would be sweet to knock 3 out in one day haha!

Thats the plan... Unless Paul plans on driving to Ohio an being a 4th!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, June 05, 2011 1:42 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Lol that would be sweet to knock 3 out in one day haha!

Thats the plan... Unless Paul plans on driving to Ohio an being a 4th![/quote

we all know he SHOULD...... but we know how he is too!

Cant wait, sounds like a good year for a lot of cars and a lot of good numbers!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:03 AM
Do the Bumpity bump......

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:10 AM
SLO CAV (autocrossing dude) wrote:Do the Bumpity bump......
LoL! I really need to get back on this... I hate so sounds like a broken record, or like I'm making excuses, but in reality I am just too busy at the current moment. Legal stuff out the @ss, and working like crazy to be able to stay on top of my legal fees is really taking a toll on me... I will try to get back on this after my sister's wedding in July.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:55 AM
why not put out a few chapters at a time, that would help get some of the pressure off you, an help people out at the same time. when its finished just resubmit it as a new tread/sticky for those that haven't been following along.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:20 AM
Cinny wrote:why not put out a few chapters at a time, that would help get some of the pressure off you, an help people out at the same time. when its finished just resubmit it as a new tread/sticky for those that haven't been following along.

~Slowly Claps~

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:30 AM
SLO CAV (autocrossing dude) wrote:Do the Bumpity bump......
LoL! I really need to get back on this... I hate so sounds like a broken record, or like I'm making excuses, but in reality I am just too busy at the current moment. Legal stuff out the @ss, and working like crazy to be able to stay on top of my legal fees is really taking a toll on me... I will try to get back on this after my sister's wedding in July.....

I feel ya man. I was just bumping it to the top and wondering about it. Don't worry about sounding like a broken record we all understand what its like to work and such. Just curious is all.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:52 AM
Cinny wrote:why not put out a few chapters at a time, that would help get some of the pressure off you, an help people out at the same time. when its finished just resubmit it as a new tread/sticky for those that haven't been following along.

I just ordered a innovate motorsports LE1 and plan on running it through the ac control and would love to write a chapter for this part, even a strip by step. Getting the thing setup and getting a good log is my goal right now.
What to change and why is the big question. I would live to leave this up to"tuners".
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:12 PM
O2l8 wrote:

I just ordered a innovate motorsports LE1 and plan on running it through the ac control and would love to write a chapter for this part, even a strip by step. Getting the thing setup and getting a good log is my goal right now.
What to change and why is the big question. I would live to leave this up to"tuners".
That would be awesome. Let me know when you get it done and I would love to add it!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:41 PM
Hey!!!! I might be interested in getting in on a retune with the other guys if you don't mind!!! Just let me know.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:42 PM
Roofy wrote:Hey!!!! I might be interested in getting in on a retune with the other guys if you don't mind!!! Just let me know.
I already did the Marks Bros (last weekend), but am planning on coming back to Ohio in the next month or 2 to get David's done... Bring it to Dayton and we can knock her out!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 1:37 PM
Roofy wrote:Hey!!!! I might be interested in getting in on a retune with the other guys if you don't mind!!! Just let me know.
I already did the Marks Bros (last weekend), but am planning on coming back to Ohio in the next month or 2 to get David's done... Bring it to Dayton and we can knock her out!

Dont forget me sometime!

and i still say you take your time and do it all at once. What I can see happening is if posting chunks of it, people will comment and tear it apart and what not the whole time even if you edit the first post. I like the idea of ONE big release of it and thats it.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:02 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:

Dont forget me sometime!

and i still say you take your time and do it all at once. What I can see happening is if posting chunks of it, people will comment and tear it apart and what not the whole time even if you edit the first post. I like the idea of ONE big release of it and thats it.

one big release would be great but at the same time there are many of us out here that would love any little tips that can be given regardless of how miniscule they could be, i just want to know more. I would really appreciate anything because I am really interested in learning how to do this properly. I learn on my own and try things out and experiment but a helping hand would be amazing, especially when dealing with something as important as tuning the motor properly. i dont like hack job work and i dont want to produce hack job work, thats why i would appreciate any information in the right direction with this sort of stuff. all in all i wait patiently till the information is out.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:15 PM
^^^^^ Thanks you ^^^^^^

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:53 PM

PM sent.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011 6:33 PM
Misnblu wrote:^^^^^ Thanks you ^^^^^^

This!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011 9:02 AM
Do we think that this will really happen? Its been over a year. Just want to know if there is still intent on this.

Monday, July 18, 2011 9:38 AM
I believe there is...

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search