Possible Dyno Day - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Possible Dyno Day
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:26 PM
Ok Peeps! If I can get enough interest, I am thinking about doing a mini meet/Dyno Day going. I know JRMarks has a few cars he needs me to tend to, and I would to see more people show up and do a few pulls, or even get tuned if you interested and time allows. I know this is the same weeked as CED, but so be it. I would be doing this at the same location that we had the Bash at a few years ago... Quick Rev! If you are interested, please reply.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: Possible Dyno Day
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:29 PM
Damn.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:31 PM
BTW, This would be in Dayton Ohio.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:21 PM
I'm interested, but I wouldn't have a car. Maybe I can borrow one to Dyno.

FU Tuning

Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:39 AM
Oh hell yeah...I'll let some locals know.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:29 AM
Damn!!! Even if my Cav was running, I cannot make that weekend

Good idea none the less

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:20 AM
Putting the date in would help (weekend of june 22). Would like to get a Chicago one in before then so I can go to CED... Get a hold of me.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:02 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Putting the date in would help (weekend of june 22). Would like to get a Chicago one in before then so I can go to CED... Get a hold of me.
Not saying its not possible, but until everybody (including you ) has everything back together and details worked out and ready go, I can't commit to anything... With all the days I have already taken off, and have scheduled to take off with the lawsuit, time is sketchy.... When you get the car done (as in completely back together), we will figure out how we will get yours done Vince...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:42 PM
10-4. Ill be working on it tuesday/wednesday of next week and be ready to go. I have a full week off at the end of the month. I dont care if i have to tow it down to you, because i need an alignment as well so its gotta get trailered to peoria for that. I will be able to do it weekday, weeknight, weekend... ill be VERY available.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:52 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Putting the date in would help (weekend of june 22). Would like to get a Chicago one in before then so I can go to CED... Get a hold of me.
Not saying its not possible, but until everybody (including you ) has everything back together and details worked out and ready go, I can't commit to anything... With all the days I have already taken off, and have scheduled to take off with the lawsuit, time is sketchy.... When you get the car done (as in completely back together), we will figure out how we will get yours done Vince...

come to AZ tune my car!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:00 AM
lol at this point we need to make a calendar with all the places Ryan needs to go to tune peoples car....when i get my done i need him to make a visit to FL

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search