1996 tuning.. - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1996 tuning..
Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:14 PM
I really really don't want to swap ecu's and harness nor do I have the talent or knowledge to re-pin what I got now. So question is what standalone would be best for tuning my 2.4? Emanage, AEM ems?

Re: 1996 tuning..
Friday, June 01, 2012 5:19 AM
96-Z.24 wrote:I really really don't want to swap ecu's and harness nor do I have the talent or knowledge to re-pin what I got now. So question is what standalone would be best for tuning my 2.4? Emanage, AEM ems?

You realize to run a standalone will be way more wiring envolved, than to simply swap to a 97 harness right?

FU Tuning

Friday, June 01, 2012 8:13 AM
Yea but its not easy finding a harness around here. It would be awesome if someone around me knew how to re-pin.
Friday, June 01, 2012 11:01 AM
96-Z.24 wrote:Yea but its not easy finding a harness around here. It would be awesome if someone around me knew how to re-pin.

I would look for a harness and ECU before repinning, but that is me.

Look online.

FU Tuning

Friday, June 01, 2012 12:00 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:
96-Z.24 wrote:Yea but its not easy finding a harness around here. It would be awesome if someone around me knew how to re-pin.

I would look for a harness and ECU before repinning, but that is me.

Look online.

Agreed, if you can find a 97 ecu then you can find the harness to go with it. Itll be way easier to do than a stand alone and its plug and play.

Friday, June 01, 2012 6:54 PM
The only issue is the yards I go to people chop wires out of there way instead of unplugging them.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search