reflashed ecu with abs on non abs sunfire - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
reflashed ecu with abs on non abs sunfire
Sunday, July 22, 2012 1:58 PM
Got everything for the supercharger on my l61, need a reflash or tune, and found a guy with a reflash but its for a jbody with abs.. my sunfire doesn't have abs, will it work? Pass echeck, no codes? Idk anything about abs, just checking with the experts thanks

Re: reflashed ecu with abs on non abs sunfire
Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:08 PM
it will work...not sure about codes.

Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:14 PM
Mmm.. Evo, did you (or anyone actually) have to give information on your car when you went to GM for the reflash? Give anything else than money and maybe the VIN? I know you need to tell them if its stick, but im sure they can tell, but did you also have to mention that it had ABS? This could answer my previous question i think..
Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:56 PM
Mine just threw codes because it was looking for something that wasn't there.

Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:36 PM
I believe you will throw codes. I think you can delete those if your tuning with hpt but not the gm flash.

Send it to this guy for your flash if gm gives you issues. http://www.exatorq.com/HomePage
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:07 PM
Hmm well, idk if I should take it or not still. My main reason for not buying it would be if it wont pass echeck because of the codes. Also, would it interfere with braking at all? I dont believe it would, just checking though.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:16 PM
Will not interfere with braking at all.....but you wont pass your emissions I don't believe
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:22 AM
Get one flashed by exatorque^ ur cheapest option.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search