Anyone have a stock 2200 datalog file? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone have a stock 2200 datalog file?
Friday, September 21, 2012 10:17 AM
I'm looking for a datalog file of a stock 2200 (preferable automatic) with some WOT data for comparison purposes. And/or a dyno sheet would be nice too... I'm sure these babies don't even break 100hp but I need to know how well some new mods are performing and the car was broke when I got it so I don't have any stock data. Thanks.

Re: Anyone have a stock 2200 datalog file?
Friday, September 21, 2012 6:12 PM
A friend of mine had a 98 sunfire 5 speed with just an intake and hit 94/110. Last year I hit 119/126 with a bolt on auto. Put a lower trans mount in it this year, and it ran half a second faster at the track, but when I dynoed it, I was down to 86/97; backed off the dyno to find out the rad had split on the drive that morning, and when I put the car under load it was heating up too much, and the cat had swallowed the flex pipe. Two weeks, a radiator, battery, and a temporary catless exhaust rigged up and I'm close to how I was before that little incident. As long as the car is in good condition mechanically, I'm going to say a stock 2200 auto would push between 80-100 whp. Depends on the climate your in too. When the runs were done it was around 40 out (Celsius) and a humidity of 92%.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search