p&p tuning - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
p&p tuning
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:16 PM
does anyone know how to get in touch with ryan at p&p tuning? i tried contacting him on here and email with no response. im going to be installing my s/c kit with 3.1 pulley, zzp s3 heat exchanger, ss cobalt injectors and header back exhaust. i have a pcm i sent to exatorq to get the gm reflash for now.. id like to have it dyno tuned by him since he is the man. if i can get him to do it im going to go 2.9 and #60 injectors with supporting cooling mods such as phenolic spacers and dual pass.
anyways does he still get on here??

Re: p&p tuning
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:17 AM
good luck...

More people want tunes from him, than get tunes from him it seems.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:41 AM
That's not what I wanted to hear.. I'm not going to put all my s/c on just to only run the reflash. And I'm skeptical of letting a local speed shop try to tune it. Ugh hopefully I will get a response from him soon.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:25 AM
Ryan does the tuning as a side business and he is very busy but it's worth it to have him tune your m62 setup. Have you sent him a message on Facebook?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:02 AM
No I have not tried to contact him on Facebook, I might try tonight. I can only hope he can get my numbers as high as yours was!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:14 AM
Ryan will tune if you will pay.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:45 AM
If you travel to him, and are willing to pay, it will be tuned if he has time.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:46 AM
First off, I want to thank John for texting me and informing me about this thread. Second, I have not been on here for a bit due to being extremely busy, and then the .ORG servers crashing. I do check my emails on a regular basis, but sometimes my SPAM filter catches them. I also see I have quite a few PM's here. With that being said, I will do my best to get back to everyone as quick as I can. It was mentioned that this is a "side gig" for me, and that is true. My day job, along some personal legal battles with my home has been keeping me really busy. Sorry for any delay. To the OP. Please resend your email, along with a phone number you can be reached at.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:47 AM
I don't expect him to work for free. Paying him is not the problem, getting in touch with him is haha
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:29 AM
Been tuned by P&P once. Worth every penny. Ive been waiting for a while but thats because i had a few things go wrong then it started to get cold. I will wait as long as I have to for the best Alpha-n tuner we have to tune an ecotec with boost. By my weather calculations... it wont be long.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:46 AM
Thanks Ryan! ill email you today for sure with my name and number!

Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:00 AM
Email sent!
Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:15 AM
No jabs @ Ryan.

I just meant he has a lot on his plate.

I know of several people including myself who are "in line" to get some tunage, from the guru.

Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:32 AM
Maybe we should try and schedule a weekend where he is free and a few of us could bring our cars to him and knock a few tunes out in a weekend? That would be some serious cash his way..
Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:22 PM
OklahomaCavy wrote:Maybe we should try and schedule a weekend where he is free and a few of us could bring our cars to him and knock a few tunes out in a weekend? That would be some serious cash his way..

That is the plan once the weather warms up. But he is coming up north to the Chicago area.

Friday, February 01, 2013 12:36 AM
Why are all the good tuners far away from pa haha... maybee i can beg oldskool to come tune my full build...
Friday, February 01, 2013 5:44 PM
Oldskool is the best J-body tuner in PA. Just tell him that you have beer and he'll be right over.

Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:30 PM
Haha he sent me his base tune so i was already in contact with him... haha beer wings pizza strippers whatever it takes to get him out here...
Friday, February 22, 2013 12:55 PM
just for a shout out, im not tuned by p&p but ryan got back to me fairly quickly through this site.
I too am hoping to maybe coerce ryan into joining me and the bluehooker into a little 3some time...maybe just tune the tip at first, see how it feels and then go all the way!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, February 25, 2013 7:18 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Oldskool is the best J-body tuner in PA. Just tell him that you have beer and he'll be right over.

Where in PA? Im in Maryland and I will need my turbo setup tuned. I can hack it, but I would love to have an experienced person do it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:04 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
OklahomaCavy wrote:Maybe we should try and schedule a weekend where he is free and a few of us could bring our cars to him and knock a few tunes out in a weekend? That would be some serious cash his way..

That is the plan once the weather warms up. But he is coming up north to the Chicago area.

Please let me know when so i have a deadline to have my motor done

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:40 PM
Spring time. as soon as its warm enough I plan to work it out with the other guys and Ryan. I need it done ASAP.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:47 PM
Ok looks like i must get crackin
Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:20 PM
Is there a time and place yet for this tuning session up in Chicagoland? like to stop by and see some bad a$$ j-body cars.

Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:12 PM
Not yet. Waiting for the weather to warm up to more tuning friendly weather and then making sure Ryan has time to get to Chicago.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search