Very Disappointed. - Page 2 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Very Disappointed.
Friday, March 07, 2014 7:04 AM
Good show? Wow!, some of you, I was man enough to come on here and fess up and apologize for my wrong doing and am getting that. wow, whatever. I am leaving it at that. I am outta here. i am not going to argue about this. I said i was sorry, any mature person would Accept it and leave it at that. Take care everyone, wish you all the best on your car projects..

Friday, March 07, 2014 7:14 AM
nick wrote:Good show? Wow!, some of you, I was man enough to come on here and fess up and apologize for my wrong doing and am getting that. wow, whatever. I am leaving it at that. I am outta here. i am not going to argue about this. I said i was sorry, any mature person would Accept it and leave it at that. Take care everyone, wish you all the best on your car projects..

I think what he was trying to say is good stuff for apologizing. It's not every day that someone mans up like you did. Hence, good show.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, March 07, 2014 7:40 AM
A lot of people will still try to defend what they did even if they were in the wrong. Start making excuses, etc, you admit you were in the wrong and apologized...
I admit when I first read "good show" I kind of thought it was sarcastic but after thinking about it, I think he was just saying good stuff for apologizing like Y3llowCav said.

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Friday, March 07, 2014 9:50 AM
Yes, I agree with you both, I thought the same thing as you Rick. Thanx Scorpio1
yes, some will try and defend their wrong doing. i cannot stand that.
Nick..
Monday, March 10, 2014 5:24 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:
nick wrote:Good show? Wow!, some of you, I was man enough to come on here and fess up and apologize for my wrong doing and am getting that. wow, whatever. I am leaving it at that. I am outta here. i am not going to argue about this. I said i was sorry, any mature person would Accept it and leave it at that. Take care everyone, wish you all the best on your car projects..

I think what he was trying to say is good stuff for apologizing. It's not every day that someone mans up like you did. Hence, good show.

Nailed it^^
I wasn't being sarcastic, was acknowledging your positive behavior as good Nick.

Now that I re-read what I wrote, it did come off a bit abrupt, and without much context. Sorry for the confusion.

Carry on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search