tuning ecu - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tuning ecu
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:27 AM
is asechips a real company
http://www.asechips.com/
if not what are some companies to send ecu in to be tuned?

Re: tuning ecu
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:38 AM
Yeah I want to know too, looks sort of fake. But who knows. I too am looking for a place that'll tune my Eco's ECU.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2208703
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:43 AM
The website says this:

Quote:

Just because there’s a lot of variety of cars that we can handle with very good results. Just search in our list and you will see that have modified cars that others don’t and we have well defined all the important data (Rev limiter, top speed limiter, shift points, firmer full-throttle gear changes) to get a better performance in your car.

The product list mentions the Cavalier 2.2 and 2.4L but there's no mention anywhere of what their chip does or anything. In fact, the website totally sucks with half the links doing nothing and no information on ANY of their programs.

This leads me to believe that it's not worth dealing with.

For some reason the name is familiar to me though and I don't know why or whether it's good or bad.

Bottom line is that there are no chips available for our cars so it's probably a scam. If it's not, then they've done a piss poor job of marketing their accomplishments.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:48 AM
Nobody can tune your ECU because nobody has cracked the stock program. RSM Racing has claimed to but all indications are that they're flat-out lying about that since people have reported all sorts of results from their tampering.

Other than them, I know there is a project by some people on here to develop a programmer for it. I'm not sure how close they are to completion though.

It's just never been worth the R&D for any company to do it. I'd say it would be worth it now... but they seem to feel differently.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search