ECU - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ECU
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:40 PM
Alright. I have a chance to pick up a reflashed ecu. the thing is mine is a 99 and his is a 01? would they be interchangeable? or no? Cause if so I'm getting this cause I'm planning on slowly working towards a turbo setup. and this would be one less hasle to try and take care of when the time comes. And being in my area it would suck trying to find a shop/anyone to reflash a ecu. So if anyone can help this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: ECU
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:12 PM
Not sure on the specifics but you are probabally going to have to at least make sure it is programmed for the same motor and transmission.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:22 PM
not even close. the 99 and 00+ are completely different electrically, ask mr. lenko about that.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:30 PM
alright. wasn't thinking it would work, but figured it was worth a shot. but also on the other hand I have been told by a few dif. ppl that the person before me replaced the orginal motor with a 00 or possibliy 01 motor, but I havn't been able to verify it. I know the tranny is different cause it has the yellow paint marker writting on it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search