ecu question - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecu question
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:13 AM
ok.... so i got a forum warning.. and now that thread is locked, so let me restate my question. what is the best ecu upgrade? i've been told venom is thrash and so is the jet module.... anybody had some luck with an ecu upgrade?

Re: ecu question
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:17 AM
it be nice if you filled out your profile with kind of car you have. id help JBO when trying to help you. we dont know what kind of car you have. so please do for future threads when youre asking for help

anyways, there is no ECU upgrade for the J's that are 96 or newer. all these chips, like Vemon 400, Jet, the famous Ebay chip is worthless. you can get a stand alone feul management system. but that cost a lot of money. more than what you are willing to spend.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:48 PM
A friend of mine have the ASE reflash and it dose the job for a car with only bolt on... But if you got all of bolt on be prepared to add a fpr or have to use an additive because it advance the timing a lot and you may see knock.

zouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
-What's that noise?
-nutting, it's just my neighbour racing can (read civic).
Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:20 PM
^^^^^ are you saying be prepared to have a fpr if you have the ase thing, or if you have just the boltons with no ase? i didn't quite understand.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search