Custon ECU tuning - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Custon ECU tuning
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:50 PM
I was just curious. I have a 98 cavi 2200 and I want to get one of those plug in performance tuners. I know they are out there somewhere, I just dont know where. I have a laptop and would like to hook it up to my car. I know a place that has software and an interface that will READ everything (DTCs, sensors, 1/4 mile, 0-60, etc.), but I want software that can change my air/fuel ratio, spark curves, and all that good @!#$. any help would be appreciated

Re: Custon ECU tuning
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:52 PM
there isn't any out for Js. not yet anyway

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:55 PM
I'm working on it, but it'll be a couple months before anything comes out. Me and HPTuners are the only ones who are working on it, and HPT isn't exactly pushing this product.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, March 18, 2005 10:23 PM
J body performance does this now i think

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, March 18, 2005 10:39 PM
Yeah, but you have to send them the PCM, you can't change stuff yourself.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:56 PM
Yeah.. Mantapart has a system for 1800 dollars. @!#$ that!!! There has to be a way to do it without that somewhere. thats too much for something that I could probably do myself if the interface and the software was presented to me. Eventually I would like to turbo and rebuild my engine (to run a higher boost, I need lower compression, so rebuild is a must... Im pretty sure). I just want to run at LEAST 14s. I have already dropped 200 lbs off my car (roughly) and just want to be stunting on hondas. I live in Stockton,Ca.. So they are very abundant, but everyone has a @!#$ civic or integra.. I have nothing against them... Me and friend are building an LS Turbo 91 integra... It will whoop some ass, But I want to kill in a car that no one has... I know I can, But I need a hot engine and I need to find out how to change the ECU. AT LEAST just change Air/fuel and spark curve....
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:22 PM
Well you can't, not yet, like I said, me and one other company are working on it.

Currently, there is NOTHING out there that will let you do that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search