16196285 Binary files & Tuning - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
16196285 Binary files & Tuning
Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:20 AM
Oh yes, it will be possible to tune this 95 ecu using a hardware sheet i've layed out as well as software i have access too.

The problem is, i need stock bins to test with. If anyone has a bin from this ecu, it doesn't matter what bin (i have bmzx and bmzy), but more wouldn't hurt.

Basically, when i get this one figured out it will lead to pre 95 ecm's, like anything 2.2 2.3L related. That means DIY tuning on HO 2.3's

Email the bin to kyanox@yahoo.com

If you need hardware to pull the bin, www.moates.net has a product called flash & burn, as well as the eprom emulator currently running in my car which is the autoprom, which also does aldl datalog (confirmed working).

They also sell the aldu1 for 50, that hooks up usb to your 95 odb1 port or pre 95 odb1 using a special cable, point is for under a hundred bucks you will be able to datalog, and for under 400 you will be able to tune and datalog, minus a wideband which is a little more, but point is your stock ecu can do just as much as any aftermarket.

Chris

Re: 16196285 Binary files & Tuning
Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:28 PM
Anyone who contributes will have first crack at my software / flash chips etc....

Basically i'm offering a alternative to the expensive programmed ecus, considering a flash chip costs what 5 bucks.
Re: 16196285 Binary files & Tuning
Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:10 PM
I've recieved 1 bin already still looking for BMZZ, BKYJ, any sport chip, HO bins, w41 bins. Links to or connections to obtain the bins via download would be helpful.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search