chip on ebay diff from other need answer qucik - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
chip on ebay diff from other need answer qucik
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:05 AM
I was lookin up chips for my friends honda and i was just seening about my 96 sunfire gt here is the link read it and it gaurteened and its kinda like weird but i wonder if it works anyone plz responde quick to this thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAL-Performance-Chip-Stage2-Chevy-Camaro-Cavalier-Aveo_W0QQitemZ120010324352QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: chip on ebay diff from other need answer qucik
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:17 AM
Its the same trash with a different box and plug.

There are NO CHIPS for the 96+'s, absolutely none, because the NVRAM chip is surface soldered to the board.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:35 AM
RAAAOFLCOPTERS! Looks like some POS USB Printer switch box with the ends cut off the cables. LOL

"Just look at the plugs, not like those cheap 2 wire hookups you see all over ebay!!!"

HOLY SHIOT!!!! LOOK AT ALL THOSE PLUGS!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!! MORE PLUGS = QUALITY PRODUCT!!!!!!

"Unlike all the other chips out there our chip has more than 4 wires, Our chip has 2-9 prong wire plugs with 4 wires going in and 2 going out.We show pics on where to find all the locations you connect to and easy to follow instructions.'

WOW MORE PRONGS ON IC = MORE HORSEPOWER, GIVE ME MORE METAL PRONGS!!!! THATS WHAT THE CUSTOMERS WANT LOTS OF FRICKIN PRONGS!!!

"Identical performance chips sell for up to $300 new, our chip gives the same results with a more user-friendly setup for only $39.99!!!"

HOLD ON FOLKS!!!! OHH WAIT A MINUTE!! COULD IT BE I FOUND THIS AWESOME PRODUCT FOR AN EVEN BETTER PRICE!!!!!!

http://www.abccables.com/ca-003659.html

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:52 PM
Holy crap, that's awesome!! Never seen garbage with that much quality attached to it on Ebay before.... wowzers!! So I emailed him....

Quote:

Why are you selling a cable switching box as a performance chip?

What have you modified on the switch box to make it do to the car?

I would also like to see proof of the gains claimed... aka a dyno sheet or datalog if possible, thanks.

...j

I doubt I'll receive a reply... but if I do, I'll post it here too

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:01 PM
John Lenko wrote:Holy crap, that's awesome!! Never seen garbage with that much quality attached to it on Ebay before.... wowzers!! So I emailed him....

Quote:

Why are you selling a cable switching box as a performance chip?

What have you modified on the switch box to make it do to the car?

I would also like to see proof of the gains claimed... aka a dyno sheet or datalog if possible, thanks.

...j

I doubt I'll receive a reply... but if I do, I'll post it here too

GO JOHN GO!!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:54 PM
LOL!!!

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:50 PM
LOL I already recieved a reply, I asked him,
"Does this product do the same thing yours does"

Here is the reply,

Well our chip uses the same housing but has a eprom installed in it with a program for your car.

ROFL,

I want to order one and see if I can use it to hook my digital camera up to my laptop with it

Someone needs to write ABC Cables and notify them they have one of their Stage 2 Performance Chip mis-labeled as a USB HUB

Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:36 PM
You should have asked him if his pc camera still worked while it was connected to his car.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:56 PM
Ask him if I still gain the 30 horsepower if I have my HP tuners plugged into it and Im using it to switch between that and my USB powered vacuum.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search