97 cav 5 spd stock .bin file - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
97 cav 5 spd stock .bin file
Friday, July 21, 2006 11:11 PM
I am currently in the process of swapping my 97 z24 from and auto to a 5 spd....i am swapping out the trans and everything else from a wrecked 99 sunfire...i would like to use my factory harness and PCM.. Reason being i dont have to chage to a 2 wire knock and dont have to add resistors for my injectors.......Is there anyone that has a 97-98 cav/sunfire 2.4L with a 5 spd that could help me out at all...either a stock .bin file or possibly a vin#.....vin number would be a last resort because i would assume noone would want to give that out which is totally understandable...thanks for your time and patients as mine are about to run out here in a minute...

Re: 97 cav 5 spd stock .bin file
Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:17 AM
If you just want the VIN, go to http://www.autotrader.com and look for a 97/98 cav/sun with the 5 speed. You can also do this on ebay.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:13 AM
hmmm....that i didnt know...thanks..could you reprogram the PCM with HPT using the VIN#

Saturday, July 22, 2006 1:46 PM
No, you still need the file... Or, you can go to a dealership and take a 97/98 sunfire for a test drive Then just pull HPT out and suck the software off.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:18 PM
hmmm.......i know some salesman at a chevy dealer....looks like im going for a ride

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search