hey everyone - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey everyone
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:33 PM
hey everyone whats up i finally got my hptuners in . it is great. i heard i can gain alot from adjusting my sparks and fuel . i have a 2001 sunfire tubocharged with a 2200 . right now for fuel i have a cartech 2025 with 310 rc injectors . for ignition i have msd coils , accell 300+ spark plug wires and ngk tr 6 ix spark plugs . i also want to firm the shifts up too . any help would be greatly appreciated. it blows some black smoke out everynow and then too and it will all of a sudden go lean .

Re: hey everyone
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:18 PM
if you have a 2bar map sensor you need to to the trick on http://www.4cyltuner.com/Forum/

after that... lower the fuel injector constant with

after that you can up the spark by 1 or 2 until you see knock, then you went to far, but you CAN up it enough to lose power and not see knock, so the best way to do this is to keep it on the low side until you can get it dyno tuned and see whats going on...

the transmission.... there is a tab on hpt that says transmission, look for it... under it you will find transmission shift pressure and time

your last question... when does that happen? at idle? cruising around? i dont really know whats wrong, but i know that no one can help you with the little bit of information you left there, be more specific... just my opinion!!

good luck

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search