HPTuners Tuning experience #1 - Page 2 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HPTuners Tuning experience #1
Monday, July 24, 2006 6:47 AM
[font-arial]12.5 at WOT? I'm going to have to add more fuel, it was sitting at closer to 12.0 the other day.

As for the chart he's talking about, the "LOW RPM COASTDOWN" table is missing from the 2.2 HPT software - I don' know if the actual PCM lacks the table or what.

I changed his DFCO settings and they seemed to fix the problem, bug I guess not. Basically when the car is slowing down in gear it starts to shudder, badly.

Derrick, you need to remove the axle to change the boot. How'd you blow it, ring came off?

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...

Monday, July 24, 2006 10:05 AM
It's hard to know what you're experiencing by reading about "chugging" or a "bad shudder." Generally, if the problem isn't fuel then it's timing. If you're feeling rough running or surging and the AFR looks ok, try dropping spark advance a degree or two in the ranges where the problem occurs. If you are watching fuel delivery, i.e. injector pw or duty cycle, and it's at zero when the problem occurs, then it's not the tuning (no problems with spark and fuel if there's no fuel).

-->Slow
Friday, July 28, 2006 8:15 AM
Yeah, Autobot, you've got our attention but we need some detailed specs on this beast and what you put into it.... seriously...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, July 31, 2006 10:06 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:Yeah, Autobot, you've got our attention but we need some detailed specs on this beast and what you put into it.... seriously...

Also HpT is soon to be on my doorstep........

You have any tips on certain values to tweak for the 2200 before I have to actually get in there and figure it all out myself! Maybe sweetness would be able to enlighten me on this better! Thanks!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Monday, August 07, 2006 2:05 PM
Blown DanteMustDie wrote:*looks at his gm s/c reflashed ECU and cries *
arent the ecu removable why dont u just gank one from a stock cav with eco.???
and have that flashed???

possible?

u tell me!

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search