$$$ for a someone to tune my car! - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
$$$ for a someone to tune my car!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:41 PM
this weekend my car should be back up and running again. i have the hptuner software, but for someone to tune it for me. i havent the slightest clue on how to do it, and maybe show me how things work with it. if anyone is in the columbus, GA area and knows how to do this and make a few bucks... let me know PLEASE!

Re: $$$ for a someone to tune my car!
Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:55 AM
Look at the other thread you posted! I'm right up the highway from you and I can definately help!

Have you got your car licensed already?
Give me a rundown of what you have installed on the car!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:49 PM
right now just turbo, exhaust and a WB02. i have connecting rods sitting in the house and pistons that will be here tomorrow. i also have cams coming in soon too. i havent gotten the software liscenced yet, im gonna go through it tonight when i get done working on my car.
Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:48 PM
Get EVERYTHING installed before trying to tune it. Mainly the cams is what I'm waiting for you to get installed then we can talk!

AIM / AOL = bballjamal
Email = bballjamal@aol.com

Hit me up once everything is done and we can work something out on me getting down there. Also, you wouldn't have to pay me!!!! Just license my car for me so I can tune her for the time being : ) If you don't like that idea, well nvm! haha.

Also, did you buy the standard Hpt or Pro?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:15 PM
ill have to look.... i think i bought the pro, i havent really looked at it since i been working on my car. im hoping that the cams come in sometime next week now because they just got shipped... so im gonna go ahead and break the engine down and go ahead and start building and stuff... im also gonna get the stage 2 clutch and try to find a nice flywheel to go along with it while i have the transmission out. i have an auto now, swap gets here early next week, so it should all be done by next weekend...
Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:20 PM
^^^^^how much did u pay?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:24 PM
i paid 6 something for it and got it the next week.
Friday, August 11, 2006 4:34 PM
^^ Yea you have the pro if you paid $650 +shipping! Get everything installed and be sure not to get on it too much as you could bust your engine pretty fast. Try to stay under 3500-4k rpms or any other heavy acceleration until it gets tuned. Also, with the turbo kit, did you get any kind of bigger injectors with that?

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:52 PM
yeah there the 3** injectors that came with the hahn kit. i dont plan on running the car much until its tuned, maybe just to start it and move it from the back yard, where right now its COMPLETELY torn down to almost nothing. into the front out on the street. so i really dont plan on driving it much at all. im hoping that the cams will come in soon, im just waiting to hear something from turbo tech racing to see when they are supposed to be here as soon as i find out ill make sure to let you know. oh, and i know the hptuners comes with like 8 credits.... how many credits does it take to tune a car?
Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:05 PM
2 creds, so basically you can tune 4 different cars!

But when we meet up we'll get some base things done and try to move on from there. I hardly see it getting tuned in 1-2 sittings but we'll get it drivable to the point where you can atleast head out with it and go to the dyno! Luckily you aren't getting anything too crazy done to make the tune difficult but to get it spot on you're going to have to take a trip to the dyno and get about 2-3hrs on there. What cams did you order? Stock re-grind, JBP, GM Performance Parts, etc? If I can find out all the info on your parts it'll make things much easier when I do the math and get an idea of where you car needs to be!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:47 PM
i got with aaron from turbo tech and got the turbo grinded cams. i emailed him earlier, so i plan on hearing something from him tomorrow..... hopefully...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search