98 Z24 nerfed.. - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
98 Z24 nerfed..
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:33 PM
well I finally busted out my HPT and start looking at my tune and to my surprise I see very little.. very..

btw my cal wasn't in the software and Kieth got back to me that day with a build.. nice service!

The 2 fields I was really looking into were the stoich and the injecter PW multip vs. map. both don't exist in my tune. Now on SpeedracerZ's 99 stock tune the pulse width multp is there but still no stoich. also on Tod's 98 auto tune they do not have either. no stoich I can deal with although it would have been nice (for a seperate deal entirely so don't ask). no multiplier? I cant do any real boost tuning.. tps vs rpm is not something id like to hang my hat on for boost.

any other pre 99 have very little options? also Brian was that 99 a low imp 99? I'm hoping a switch to the 99 pcm will help this.

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..

Re: 98 Z24 nerfed..
Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:47 AM
You can't do boost tuning with that anyway, you can still fake a 2/3 bar tune without that table. Look at my how to on VE tuning to see how to tune your VE, that IPW multiplier table can really screw your VE tune up...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search