pcm diagram link - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pcm diagram link
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:28 PM
I searched the forum and all the links didn't work at all. I'm not sure if I just caught it at a bad time or what, but can someone post up the link for me again. I am trying to install my safc and need some help. Thanks

I'll have a sig someday..............

Re: pcm diagram link
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:52 PM
Wiring diagrams? There's a bunch on http://www.ny-jbodies.org/... if you need others, let us know and I'm sure someone can post what you need.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:47 PM
Does anyone have wire instructions for safc 2 controller I bought one and it didn't come with any?? Or to make it easier know how to hook up to ecotec what color wire goes where and how to hook up tach adapter??? any help would be great I see a diagrams and pin out charts for almost every other vehicle But I can not find anything made simple for ecotec application
Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:23 AM
Bryan Hughes wrote:Does anyone have wire instructions for safc 2 controller I bought one and it didn't come with any?? Or to make it easier know how to hook up to ecotec what color wire goes where and how to hook up tach adapter??? any help would be great I see a diagrams and pin out charts for almost every other vehicle But I can not find anything made simple for ecotec application

If you are turbo'd like your reg says, you might want to ditch the SAFC, it cannot tune in boost.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:18 AM
afc doesn't see boost but as long as turbo is set where you are going to run it and fmu stays at 80 psi then I should be able to set fuel curve with S- AFC2 . I believe you can have two preset setting on S-AFC2 so you should be able to run two diffrent boost Settings.. Is this right so I was told??
Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:41 AM
Like I said, the SAFC cannot adust fuel during boost, its useless.

Take it from somebody who owned one. The way the SAFC adjusts fuel is to modify the MAP sensor signal. After you transistion to boost, the MAP sensor voltage is maxed out, meaning the SAFC cannot adjust it.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, October 16, 2006 2:42 PM
The problem I'am having is in order to get proper air fuel ratios I need to turn up fmu's base fuel presure slighty but then after a short ride it will throw a check engine light. (bank one 02 to rich) . So basically I need to lower injector pulse at idle/low rpm so light will not come on. I hate fmu's is there a controller that see's boost and can it be used on ecotec?? Does it cost arm and leg?? and last do you know witch wires to tap into for tach adapter?? Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search