NTK and HP Tuners - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NTK and HP Tuners
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:51 PM
This question probably belongs in the "audio and electronics" section, but I figure you guys would know best...

I am debating between getting the AEM UEGO and the NGK NTK Powerdex. I know I can use the AEM with HP tuners, but I want to know if the Powerdex can be used with HP tuners to log A/F values, or is there another wideband such as the PLX that uses the NTK sensor that can be used with HPT. I would rather stay away from the Bosch sensor unless I have to use it. It isn't a big deal, but I would just rather spend a little more for the best.

If this has already been answered, please redirect me. Thanks.

Re: NTK and HP Tuners
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:58 PM
They all work, you just have to set up the output on the wideband "brain" to be a 0-5v, and then set up HPT to read it right.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:25 PM
Thanks Shifted.
Thursday, October 19, 2006 6:37 AM
where did you buy your NTK sensor? link, price...

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:51 AM
I assume you were asking me, because Shifted uses the AEM. I haven't bought it yet, but if you have had luck with eBay as I have, there is this one that I will be getting in a couple weeks---click
Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:10 AM
that was a link to an adult site... oh wait.. nm, LOL

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:14 PM
LOL...No, I preview every one of my posts Garrett.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search