Greddy E-Manage - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Greddy E-Manage
Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:20 PM
I know it's a piggy back fuel system. That's about it.

How does it work? Does it have map sensor to control when/how much fuel to dump?

I've read a ton of posts here on the jbo, and I can't sort out which years of ecotec have problems.
2002 is fine, half of '03 is fine, the other half fights with emanage to keep a 14.7 afr, and '04 and up does the same?
I have an '03, how can I tell how my ecu will react?

Also, who has used this with the GM Supercharger for the Eco?

Does it greatly affect idle? How?

Add fuel per boost psi?

Reliable?

Can I adjust fuel for both vacuum and boost?

Re: Greddy E-Manage
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:12 PM
I am over tired, and have no idea how it works, but if it did work of a map sensor and you had a 1.0 bar tune, I bet you could fake a 2.0 bar tune if the adjustment range was large enough... hmmm how much do they cost???

if it is anyting like the apexi or w/e they worked of the map signal

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:25 AM
I had/have it on a 2002 s/c eco car. It works, however not in it's entirety. I can get the timing and the additional airflow map to work but not the additional injection map. It seems to think injectors are at 100% duty cycle when they are not, and I coudln't add fuel. You can adjust the idle for larger injectors but only so much. If the additional injection map worked you could add fuel during boost. However witht he airflow adjustment map you can only do tps vs rpm, which also works fine on an S/C car.

Currently it's still on the car but not doing anything. I switched over to HP tuners. I'll probably use it for a alcohol/meth injection kit since I already have it installed and all that.

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:30 PM
Airtonics wrote:I had/have it on a 2002 s/c eco car. It works, however not in it's entirety. I can get the timing and the additional airflow map to work but not the additional injection map. It seems to think injectors are at 100% duty cycle when they are not, and I coudln't add fuel. You can adjust the idle for larger injectors but only so much. If the additional injection map worked you could add fuel during boost. However witht he airflow adjustment map you can only do tps vs rpm, which also works fine on an S/C car.

Currently it's still on the car but not doing anything. I switched over to HP tuners. I'll probably use it for a alcohol/meth injection kit since I already have it installed and all that.

I'm a little confused....are you saying this can do tps vs rpm to add fuel?

Have you found it to be a good device to use instead of the Gm Reflash? Or did you have the reflash?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search