reflash - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
reflash
Monday, May 01, 2006 8:34 PM
where can i get a reflash done? What are teh Pros and Cons for a reflash and what does it do for my 2000 2.4l running a t3/t4?

Re: reflash
Monday, May 01, 2006 9:46 PM
pulls tonnes of timing, like only 12 degree advance under boost, if you removed your balance shafts another 6 off that running 6 degrees advance = no power

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:11 PM
so it does have some cons, but its not liek its BAD...id rather pull timing and save an engine, how bout u explain sum benifits

<a href="www.daptronics.com">www.daptronics.com Huge Discounts on Electronics</a>
Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:54 AM
I am totally confused about the whole reflash thing. I was wondering if someone could explain what reflash is, and what it will do to my car. I have a 1999 Sunfire Gt 2.4 and I am thinking about putting the GM supercharger on it. I was wonderiong if someone could tell me what the reflash is because I understand everything else. Is it necessary to get the reflash done also?
Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:20 AM
You can't do the reflash with a 99, only the 2000's and ups can get them.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search