HP Tuners - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HP Tuners
Friday, February 09, 2007 7:57 PM
im planning on getting HP Tuners for my car and i was woundering how many credits it takes to beable to program any car that is the year of mine, cause i have 2 friends that will go in on it with me if we can tune all of our cars with one shot.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.

Re: HP Tuners
Friday, February 09, 2007 8:03 PM
seeing as your is an 04 Cavi.... 4 credits will unlock all 04 cavis (or 6 I don't rmeber for sure, but if you buy HPT it comes with more then enough credits

Friday, February 09, 2007 8:14 PM
IIRC hpt comes with enough credits for one year/car and one individual car. so you should be good.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Saturday, February 10, 2007 6:37 AM
6 credits = 1 model/year...
2 credits= individual vehicle..

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:53 AM
sweet thanks guyz

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:26 AM
Okay, i working on a build and i want to get the HP Tune program. Looking at their website HP Tuners. can anybody tell me the difference between Standard and Professional, besides the obvious $150 ?? I also would like to know if i get the program, would i be able to tune other 2000 2.4's without using more credits?? if not how many cars will i be able to tune with that one program? Thanx for any help in advance fella's

When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end! - Homer J. Simpson
Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:06 AM
Don't flame guys, im reading the FAQ at the top now.

When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end! - Homer J. Simpson
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search