computer question - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
computer question
Friday, April 28, 2006 9:21 AM
I just finished my turbo kit, and the car is running real bad. I think I narrowed it down to the computer needing a reflash, so i went to my local GM dealer, but they won't touch it. i went to a local shop and asked the guy where else i could get it done, and he said contact Jet Performance. i called Jet performance, and when i told them what Psi I will be running (8psi) they said they won't touch it. I am stuck as of right now, can any body help me?

Thanks alot

Re: computer question
Friday, April 28, 2006 9:35 AM
Would really help to know something about your car, like year/engine. Fill out your registry.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 28, 2006 10:11 AM
there i updated it, hope that helps. Thanks
Friday, April 28, 2006 10:16 AM
You should add a car to it, then the modifications there...

Anyway, you could buy HP Tuners if you want to be able to tune it yourself. Either that, or wait till the end of June/beginning of July for me to start offering mail order tuning.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:45 AM
So I found a local shop that will reflash my computer for me, but they need to know what to put on to the computer. i am kind of lost here, on what i need, could somebody help me please, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:47 AM
Ask them what they are using to edit the computer, 99% of shops that say that for our cars are ripping you off, the ONLY software they can use is HP Tuners, and most don't have it for 4 cylinders. If they say the TechII, they are ripping you off, the TechII can't edit the computer.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:56 AM
I will ask them thatt, all i Know is that they have a GM tech that works there, and he said he could do it, but i will ask them
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search