Do I need hp pro if I have LM1 and XD1? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do I need hp pro if I have LM1 and XD1?
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 4:03 PM
I have a 01 Z24 Turbo Auto Reflashed with gm program and two bar. I allready have the wideband LM1 and the recordable xd1 guage for monitoring and recording my A/F ratios. Using Innovative software I am able to view my A/F ratio but not at exact specific rpm range. My question is can I still do calibrating as accurately as the VE Tuning does on my own without going with the Pro Version. Or should I just spend the extra 150 and get it? Also I need to go for emissions and loaned a friend my O2 Simulator and he sold the car. Do I need to buy another one or can I fake it with the HP Software. I am not new to tuning but am finally willing to kick up the extra money and finally tune my car properly. Any help is much appreciated thankyou.

01 Z24 A4 Turbo/Intercooled/11psi Yes I am still alive and yes I still have the car lol...

Re: Do I need hp pro if I have LM1 and XD1?
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:27 PM
Trust me spend the extra and get the Pro version. You can pull in your LM1 reading into HPT and read it all on one screen. It also makes Fuel tuning soooo easy!!!! As for your O2 sensor, I do not know what they look for on emissions testing, and if all they look for is a code, or Check engine light, you can delete the code with HPT. Again I do not know what they look for, because I do not have to deal with that. You might want to check more into it.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:09 PM
John thankyou for you help.I will spend the extra penny. Last time I did emissions on the car they just plugged and scanned for CEL's . They didn't even look under the car for a converter which is good because I didn't even have one on.

01 Z24 A4 Turbo/Intercooled/11psi Yes I am still alive and yes I still have the car lol...
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:22 PM
Believe me, Go pro

Sunday, March 16, 2008 11:19 PM
Finally bought the Pro version tonight . I can't wait to tune this thing. Very excited to say the least.

Equipt with Replacement for Displacement components
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:10 AM
congrat man! You made the right choice.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:30 AM
Wish I'd bought Pro.

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search