megasquirt parts list.? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
megasquirt parts list.?
Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:16 AM
I have een using hptuners for awhile ut am looking for a eter setup. I am lookingat doin the megasquirt setup but just want to make sure I buy everything I need. Can someone point me in the right direction because I am having a hard time findind anything. Or if anyone else has a very high boost street driven eco that has sum tuning options for me. I do not mind soldering wires together but I do not like soldering things straight to oards wich is what Im thinkinu gotta do w the megasquirt? I cant really find much about them and I dont wanna buy brong stuff. thanx 4 ne help

Re: megasquirt parts list.?
Saturday, May 22, 2010 8:54 AM
DIYAutotune...For all your megasquirt needs.

They sell preassembled boards if you're afraid of soldering the board yourself (You will still need to solder a couple jumper wires though). Megasquirt is mostly based off of GM sensors, so you should be fine in that regard (not entirely sure about your TMAP though). There is plenty of information in the megamanuals on msefi.com to get you set up. I've personally never done it on an L61, but I have an MS-II powering my LD9 and the electronics for these are practically the same.

I'm not sure if you're aware at all, but Bowling and Grippo just released MS-III not too long ago, so if you were willing to wait until stocks replenish, you could get yourself a much more feature-rich processor and have native support for up to 8 sequential injector drivers.

I have no signiture
Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:20 AM
I would talk to PJ. i know he recently got the Skwirl running on an MS setup....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, May 22, 2010 10:17 AM
Definately go with the DIYautotune link. I was worried about soldering on the board as well. Fully assembled MS-II and a wire harness for it I believe came out to 470. They are put together well, something I don't have confidence that I'd have been able to do.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Monday, May 24, 2010 10:11 PM
thanx for yur help. I got mine ordered and called them and got them to do the jumpers and a different ar map so alls I got 2 do is wire. it came to 520

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:24 AM
I wish I saw this post before, I have a brand new, never installed MS in the classifieds that I would have given you a great deal on!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search